Chapter 27: Besieging Pein

Pein and Sasuke's duel went on while the Hyuuga is still unconscious. Sasuke would try to break the barrier here and there but Pein wouldn't let him. When Sasuke gets closer to the Hyuuga, he'd be driven away by Pein.

Sasuke can feel that his chakra will be  drain if he were to continue the fight. Seeing Pein who seems to have a little more chakra than him just proves that he would be taken out first.

'So this is the power of the Rinnegan huh. A powerful visual prowess than the Sharingan.' The Uchiha thought.

'Fighting him would drain me before I even get to retrieve Hinata.' He continued.

Sasuke is panting while observing Pein's next movement.
They were about to continue but Sasuke felt the resonating pain from his eyes causing his body to drop on the ground.

'Damn it! Not now ..'

Pein advances and was about to hit the Uchiha as he saw an opening until a beastly creature had hit him.

"You're late." Sasuke said slowly standing up as the pain in his eyes decreased.

"Oy oy, be thankful we arrived. Tch" suigetsu ranted as he unsheathed his sword.

"Hinata.." jugo muttered as he saw the Hyuuga behind the barrier. His fist tightened.

'Besieging Pein isn't enough. If we can't beat him we just have to force our way out.' Sasuke thought.

"Oy sasuke that's a high class barrier, right?" Suigetsu ask as he went to sasuke's side opposite to Jugo.

"Ah. It requires a high ninjutsu to break that." Sasuke answered as he stand up.

"Tsk. Problem after another. How can we get her out of that!" Suigetsu complained.

"First we have to get rid of the caster. But we can't do that now, not when my eyes i-is still .. " sasuke lifted his hand and rested his head as pain is creeping in again.

His eyes is still recovering from his fight with the Eight tails, that explains the pain from his eyes.

"So now what!" Suigetsu asked irritated.

"Suigetsu, jugo distract Pein. Leave the barrier to me. I have an idea."

With Sasuke's orders the two charged and attacked Pein while Sasuke activated his Susanoo again.

"Amaterasu" he casted on the barrier.

The black flames didn't succeed in breaking the barrier but it created a hole enough for the Uchiha to enter and retrieve Hinata.

Once entered, he observed the state of the Hyuuga and saw a chakra in the form of tie binding her hands.

"A tie made from his chakra? .. This man really is a monster. But this is just a piece of cake."

With that remark he targeted the chakra tie holding Hinata's hands with amaterasu.

Pein seems to notice this and sent a shadow clone to attack Sasuke while the other two is distrating him. Sasuke's attention was diverted when the clone approached. Fortunately the Susanoo' caught the clone and it immediately vanished into a white smoke.