chapter 16: Onyx Eyes

Hinata is an unusual girl. She get too flustered easily. Despite of being a fragile one, which is the likeness of her, she was treated like an heiress. Neji helped her train as they grow up. Her friends always protected her whenever she's on danger, especially Naruto. She was thankful, but it also made her think that she was weak that all the people around has been hurt trying to protect her. And now that her surroundings is totally different from before, she'll make sure that she will not become a burden.

The hyuga has been waiting for her unknown trainer at the field as she exercise some moves she learned from battling sasori's puppet. Hours have passed and no one seems to come as she heard the field is so quiet except of her panting. The wind is strong but not enough to dry off her sweat.
She's been hitting several posts around her until it made her fist red and full of bruise. She looked at it as she noticed how painful hrr last strike was.

"Just like the old times." She sighed and lay down in the ground. She took a deep breath and laid there until her back meet the ground. Few days have passed since she train by her self, although hoping that Jugo had really find her trainer she's glad that he had helped her despite the fact that no one really came.

Regaining half of her energy she decided to go inside and clean herself. Upon walking in their hideout, she saw a door open which she later discovered was the room of the one and only Uchiha. As her curiosity kicks in she peeked through the opened space provided by the door. As soon as she realize what she is currently witnessing, her face heat up. She felt hot all over her body. Her eyes widened, her breath hitched. She quickly withdraw and leaned on the wall beside the door. She looks like a terrified cat. She gulped nervously as droplets of sweat formed on her forehead.

'i-i s-saw him na-naked! ... what's this? I sweat more than I did when I train..' she said feeling the sweat dropped from her forehead to her chin.

She was still not on her senses and thinking of what she saw while she turned around. She got back to her senses as she hang her mouth open seeing the Uchiha in front of her. He was standing right in front with his arms crossed, his usual face displayed and his hair's been down and wet, he has his towel on his neck. He was looking at her and she was looking at him. The blush on her face got deeper, she was unable to speak at the moment that all she did was gulped slowly.

"Having a nice sight aren't we?" He said smirking to the flustered hyuga. Her eyes widened and quickly closed them due to embarassment.

"I-i .." she opened her mouth but it seems like that as of now there's no right word she can think of to say at this situation. Seeing this, the uchiha smirked more, satisfied.

'i should'nt have peeked, on top of all why does it have to be in that time when he was naked. Wait why does it seem so quiet ..'

Hinata was just standing still and opened her eyes only to see the Uchiha's back as he walk calmly like nothing really happened. She exhaled as if she had hold her breath for too long. She quickly walked to her room as soon as she saw the uchiha gone.

She hurriedly closed the door and lean her back on it. She was panting from running. She wiped the sweat around her forehead and sighed.

'why does I keep having trouble with him. Now I know that the more you hate meeting people you don't want to the more you get to cross path with them.' She thought on her mind.

_______________________________________

From that accident, hinata is cautiously avoiding bumping into sasuke. She was still embarrassed at what happened the other day. She was careful enough not to see him when she head out to the training ground. Looking to her surrounding before going out, she was hoping that she would not see him in case he go there. She was shocked as she heard her name called.

"Oh. Hina- what are you doing? Is someone threatening you?" She turned around and was relieved as she saw suigetsu looking at her clueless. She sighed and stand properly to avoid his suspicion.

"N-no not at all. W-why would you say that?" She said as was still roaming her eyes from the left and right direction to check whether someone is coming on their way.

'baka its all written on you.' Suigetsu said in his mind as he kept a certain look. 

"Are you sure hinata?" He asked again as he examined her. She just nodded quickly and got out of the hideout. Suigetsu was left there as he shrugged his shoulders forgetting the thought.

____________________________________

She was now punching the posts and throwing kunai at them. She stopped as she saw someone from the corner of her eye. She quickly turned to face his direction and quickly stiffened at what she saw.

'just when I was avoiding him we always meet. Fate is indeed so playful.' She thought as her eyes quickly averted her gaze.

"I-is there a-anything you need?" She asked stuttering. Sasuke just walked past her and sat down at a large rock. She looked at him.

"You're gonna be training with me." He said coldly. Hinata quickly avoided his eyes and pretended like she was fine at all.

"O-okay." She said and after that the Uchiha went to a post and started training while she did the same. As they were training, she'll unconsciously look at him from her post and would quickly avoid his gaze. As the sight from yesterday crept into her vision she would look at him and avoid it again and again.

'tsk. This is not good, I kept looking at his onyx eyes. Im sure now he thinks that im a pervert or something.' She thought and waved her head embarrassingly.

"Aren't he supposed to train me.." she mumbled on herself and was followed by a winced as she felt the stinging pain of knuckles on her hand. She heard the noise from the uchiha's post stopped and curiously looked at him only to meet his onyx eyes. For a moment there she saw different to his eyes, they were somehow filled with concern. She got back to her senses as he continued throwing kunai at the post.

'so he was the one jugo was talking about. If I had known it i shouldn't have avoided him knowing that I'm just gonna meet him' she said sighing.

The day finished like that and they both went inside the hideout to rest and freshen up. Hinata laid at her bed and looked straight above. Whenever her mind was quite the sight of the uchiha naked will eventually come in her vision. She would shake her head madly and do anything to distract herself from it.

"Stop it Hinata. Don't think about what you saw." She said to herself. Struggling to sleep, she finally managed to after a few time.