chapter 7: Interrogation

"Did you chain him in the basement? Be sure to guard him, Sai. I'll be there in an hour."

"Yes, kakashi-sensei."

Sai and kakashi went on their own to do what they have to do. Sai went straightly into the basement where jugo was held captive.

They brought Jugo inside konoha to interrogate him. Knowing that it is not that easy, kakashi will talk to lady tsunade first before taking action.

Meanwhile naruto is still in a daze from  what happened yesterday. Thinking about it only made him more confused.
His belief in Hinata is strong, he believes that she's not gonna do crimes. But that contradicts what he witness earlier.

He's not even sure if hinata was kidnapped or she freely became one of the akatsuki herself. Shaking his head he finally stood up.

"Ughh.. I have to know what's happening first.." he said frustrated and harshly messed his hair.

He went to the hyuga's household, specifically hinata's house. He knocked but no one answered. He thought about going inside since the door can be open with a little force.

He was ready to open it when he felt someone behind his back.

"You idiot, what are you trying to do."

Naruto frozed, he looked from where it came from and was happy to see that it was just Neji. 

"Neji! " he quickly approached him.

"You're just the right man to help me." He exclaimed.

Neji just sighed. And continued to walk towards the house. They went inside and neji prepared the tea and gave it to naruto.

"I know you to want to ask me about Hinata."

Reading naruto's expression the hyuga was certainly right. He doesn't need naruto to ask him first.

Naruto nodded

"But I can't give you any answer. Like you, I have no idea why they want her. " neji said as his fist closed tightly, guilty about what happened to her.

"That last day when you were together with her, what happened back then?" naruto asked curiously as his eyes showed the determination he always had.

"I was summoned by her father, despite of being confused on the location I still went there without anyone knowing and upon arriving at our meeting place I saw some of the akatsuki's members which I believe were suigetsu and karin. I saw hiashi with blood dripping from his body. I quickly helped him but he insist and ordered me to go and get hinata away from the village."

Naruto was focused while listening to every words that comes out of neji's mouth.

"Unfortunately karin and suigetsu heard it and they prevent me from leaving the place. I fought them but eventually escaped until I went back to the village. I ran directly in hinata's room, I was doing as I was told by hiashi when sasuke stopped us and kidnapped her." He finished talking but it seems like naruto's curiousity is not yet satisfied.

"Do you know what they want with her? Did hiashi told you -"

Neji cut him off by saying something that almost made naruto lose hope.

"She wouldn't be on the bingo list by now if I knew this wouldn't she? If I knew what was their reason of capturing her i'll immediately tell it to lady tsunade."
He finished his sentence with seriousness written in his voice.

"What about asking Hiashi?" Naruto suggested as his voice grew louder.

"He's still unconscious as of now." neji replied the desperate uzumaki.