Chapter 15: The Prophecy

Preparing for the meeting, hinata walked out of her room as soon as suigetsu motioned her to come to the hall. As they were walking hinata couldn't help but notice that suigetsu wore his robe.

"Uh- .. suigetsu, why are you wearing your robe?" Suigetsu looked at her, confused but seconds later turned into a grinning one.

"Oh . Did I not mention it? We're finally going on a mission." He said caressing the back of his head and grinning playfully.

"Now?" The hyuga asked surprised atvthe white haired man in front.

"Yeah. Better get your robe now, we're gonna be late." He said as he walked on his way.

"I'll just wait for you at the hall." He finished while raising his right hand and waving it while walking. The hyuga just nodded and ran afterwards.

She went inside her room and grab the hanging robe from the wall. She put her left arm inside the robe while walking. And then opened the door while inserting the other one. Upon closing the door she saw a man walking at the side of her vision.

She looked at him as he stopped on his tracks. He diverted his gaze and walked at his direction. Knowing that she'll be late she walked towards the hall.

As she was looking forth she was surprised when she realized that she's walking on the same path as sasuke's. Her eyes would looked at any direction she would think of just not to look at the Uchiha. She can't help but stare at him whenever she sees him. His presence so dark that her light would sink whenever she looks at him, its full of darkness. But aside from that, something more is bothering her. He made her what she is now and with that alone she should be mad at him. But despite of that fact, he is also her savior.

Let's just say that he atone for his mistakes on her, only in the hyuga's perception.

'is this the right time to thank him? He saved me for so many times but I.. i'm.. I don't know how to start it.' Hinata thought at herself, looking at the back of the uchiha

"What" hinata's thoughts were disrupted by the cold voice of the Uchiha.

"Uh-huh?" As if she had no idea, she flinch and confusedly wait for him to answer.

"Nevermind." He stated and then walked leaving the hyuga behind as she was contemplating what the uchiha told her. Her pace slowed down as she thought what does the Uchiha meant by his words not unless he read through her mind which is impossible. But she can't put the fact aside that he's clever and strong.

Well, maybe it's not really impossible after all. The hyuga just brushed the thought off and went to the hall.

Hinata sat down at the empty chair between suigetsu and sasori. As always, she looked around and noticed that some are missing. She cut off her curiosity as Konan appeared and all of them tend to listen at her.

"The remaining team taka and hinata will go to orochimaru's hideout and get some scroll."

As konan is distributing missions, hinata wandered off on her own mind.

'another mission with him, what if I get into trouble this time and he'll end up saving me again. I don't think I can face him after that. It will be a shame, it'll mean that I'm weak. ' she said in her mind.

"Sasori, follow me I have to tell you something." With that thought, sasori followed konan and exited the hall. Suigetsu and sasuke stand up and was about to head out when they saw that hinata's on a daze and deep in thoughts.

'however im not gonna let him save me again. I won't let my training go to waste.'
She was startled when a hand was waving in front of her, it was suigetsu's.