chapter 9: rescuing jugo

Morning has come, the hyuga heiress was still sleeping peacefully. Just like how she always is, hinata may not look like it but she has may problems that she kept by herself.

Being a new member of a notorious group of ninja makes it difficult for her to share her feelings.

While on the other hand, suigetsu is preparing for some ramen to bring it to hinata's room.

Karin walked by him and noticed his dedication in preparing the ramen.

"Who's that for." She asked as she sat down and crossed her legs. She was about to taste it when suigetsu smacked her hand away.

"Aw! What was that for!" She said groaning in pain.

"Can't you see I'm making my masterpiece." He said as he looked at the bowl again putting it on a tray.

"Masterpiece? More like an experiment." Karin teased as she looked how suigetsu put the chopsticks beside the bowl of hot ramen.

"Who's that for huh ?" She asked the second time as she grew frustrated of the unanswered question. She have a feeling that it's for their newly joined member which she hate because of sasuke's treatment to her.

"It's for hinata." He said and then smiled pleasantly.

"Its a goodluck offering for her punishment." He finished as he lift the tray and walked slowly to avoid the spillage of the ramen.

"Geez. You don't have to go that far for someone like her you baka!" She mumbled pouting as suigetsu and her distance is increasing.

A certain raven-haired was listening while leaning his back on the wall. All he hears is the rants of a cat and a dog fighting. He just smirked and walked on his room.

Zetsu appeared out of nowhere and looked at karin. Karin saw him and he just made a puzzled look and the red haired kunoichi understand what that meant.

"Why are they concerned for her? I mean I've been with suigetsu longer than her but he didn't do something like this to me."

"I've been out and your rants is what I'll only hear when I come back." He said tilting his head.

"Oh sorry.. so how's your trip?" The red haired stood up to approach him.

"Nevermind." He plainly said and then vanished again.

"I'll never get used to these people, really" she said sighing.

Suigetsu didn't knock but opened the door immediately and put the tray down at the top a rock table.

"Rise and shine! Today's your consequence! Better be up early." He didn't stop yelling nonsense words until the hyuga woke up from her peaceful slumber.

'what a great way to disturb me on my only peaceful land suigetsu' she thought as she yawned and stretch a bit.

"Here, eat it." He said as he put the tray on hinata's lap.

"Wh-what's this? Did you prepare this for me?"she said delighted at the sudden surprise.

"Of course. Its a goodluck gift for our mission today." He said grinning.

"Well then thank you very much suigetsu" she flashed her bright smile at him and dig up. Suigetsu just looked at her while she's eating. She stopped for a moment and was in a deep thought.

'this is naruto's favourite food.' She thought

"Wh-what's wrong hinata? Does it taste bad." he asked suspicious and carefully looked at her.