🔁

"that bitch can have you", i said grabbing a bag for my shit. i was over shawn and his bullshit. this nigga than almost got me sent to jail and everything, he ain't good for me. "who the fuck told you to come down there and get your lil feelings hurt anyway how the fuck you knew where i was at", he said drunk making shit worse, i grabbed the closest thing i could find and threw it at him. "get my feelings hurt?! nigga is you deadass right now?!", i yelled. i was fuming "man watch where you throwing shit shorty ion wanna have to knock yo ass out", he said trying to get serious and shit.

i was throwing shit in my bag as fast as i could before i caught a fucking murder charge. i dead fought him and whoever the fuck she was at that club and put my best friend in a fucked up situation to have to beat a bitch up while she was pregnant, i gotta make this shit up to her, i was fucking her up because he was fucking me up. shawn laughed "i don't know why you packing ya shit like you going somewhere". i didn't say anything to him, he walked over to me and put his arm around my waist, i kneed him in the nuts "get the fuck off me!", i said.

"why the fuck do you be testing a nigga son?!?", he yelled, getting ignored i didn't give a fuck about none of that yelling shit. i grabbed my weed and my charger and bag and headed for the steps, but he grabbed me and slung me on the bed. "shorty you not going no where, i don't know why you tryna be extra for.", he said. "shawn if you put you fucking hands on me we just going to have to beat each other ass because i'm going to deck you dead in your shit, FACTS", i said getting more furious.

"baby, deadass i don't have nothing to do with that bitch yo. yea i got a little drunk and got a little too comfortable with shorty but that's it. baby you know me ian with none of that disloyal shit i wouldn't put you in that position ever", he said. i wasn't hearing none of what he was saying i pushed him off of me and tried to leave again. "damn can we fucking talk about it?! i then already let you beat my ass at the club and shit, we can at least talk it out", he said.

i sat on the bed and looked at him, it probably wasn't the best thing to do but i had to slap the shit out of this nigga again. "what the fuck?! bruh what the fuck is wrong with you?!", he yelled chocking me against the bed. i could barely fucking breathe how tight his grip was he punched me in my arm as hard as he could and i let out a loud cry. i decked him dead in the jaw and he got hit in the the face multiple times after. he grabbed me and pushed me hard against the wall, "keep your fucking hands off me girl!", he yelled.

his phone rang and i hurried and grabbed it, spazz was calling him and i declined it. when his lock screen appeared again two or three messages from an unsaved number read

(217) 223-4200: hey baby,😍 it's loni i didn't catch your name. how you doing? shorty ran you out the club ain't it😂

"you gave this bitch your number nigga?!, is you deadass?!??", i yelled face red as hell. "i didn't give her my number! fuck is you talking bout", he yelled snatching the phone from me and reading the text. "so you lying now ok, how the fuck else she get your fucking number shawn?!", i was getting more tight, i lost it before he got a chance to respond i grabbed his phone and threw it down the stairs. "text that bitch now", i said, and grabbed my shit walking downstairs. he laughed and rubbed his face, "you tweaking b", he said and followed after his phone. his phone rang again, and he answered, "what's up yo?!", he yelled. he put the phone down and stared at me in shock, "pap got shot"..