forgiveness

april pov

after shawn left i wasn't going to be in my feelings over him so i decided to go visit my mother, we call and text almost everyday but i haven't seen her in weeks. i know he would think i left his ass but i don't give a damn how serious shit got i would never leave his side, but shid that's what he needs to think for a second. i pulled up to her crib and saw a unknown car. i rolled my eyes, i wanted it to just be us today but i guess not. i walked inside, "MAAA!", i yelled. i looked around the living most of it looked different.. i wonder why she rearranged. "maaa!! where you-", i said walking into the kitchen.

i paused, my father.. my father and mother were laughing and hugging. "ma what the hell is this?!", i yelled. "april baby.. i was going to tell you", she said with her mouth wide open. my dad left when i was born i seen him a couple of times but that nigga never spoke. what i thought was my mom hated him for leaving us but shit i'm obviously wrong. "lets sit down and talk about this", he said. i can't believe he even had the nerve to say anything to me "you don't have shit to say to me! you think you're just going to come back into my life after 19 years", i yelled. i was furious i didn't want to look at him or my mother any longer. before he said anything i stormed out the room "i'm sorry audrey i'll fix this", i heard my mom said before following me outside.

"april!.. comeback here right now.. april i'm talking to you!", my mom yelled. i didn't give a damn, she didn't tell me before she was back with that piece of shit so what does she have to say now? i got in the car and slammed my door "april i am still your mother and you're going to listen and respect me fuck wrong with you!", she said yelling causing a scene. "what?! what do you have to say now", i asked. she walked around the car and tried to open the door but i locked "girl if you don't unlock this damn door", she said. i rolled my eyes "hugh!". "now listen to me! i know you're upset and i'm very sorry i didn't tell you april i really am but i didn't know how to. you have to understand please", she said. "how did this happen?", i asked. "he stopped by 3 weeks ago, he wanted to speak to you, get to know you i wouldn't let him. i didn't want him to just try and pop back into your life but april you have a very persistent father he-", she said. i cut her off "that nigga wasn't persistent in my life", i said. she just looked at me, i know i was trying her but i felt as i had every right. "like i was saying, darling, your father is persistent. he came back everyday 3 times a day for a whole week and one day i let him in and baby it was like when we were young all over again.

i guess she wanted a response but i didn't say anything i wasn't hearing that bullshit. she broke the silence "i don't want to die lonely, your father was the only man i ever loved", she said. "ma you're only 36! you're still young, plus he left you for years!", i said. "the key for love to last is forgiveness. it took me years to finally be happy again because i spent time hating your father and still holding grudges but baby to receive blessing you have to stop holding grudges. you'll never move on in life with hatred and regrets.", she said.

i thought about what she said, i hate that she was speaking facts but she was right i wanted my mom tobe happy and i couldn't spend the rest of my life hating him. "okay ma i'm sorry, we can go in there and start over", i replied. "aww!! thank you baby", she said hugging me and kissing my cheeks. "yea yea", i said. "oh yea baby i almost forgot to tell you, you have a sister..", she said.

shawn pov

i threw my keys on the kitchen table "april!", i yelled. i didn't get a response, her ass better be up there. i ran up the steps "april!", i said again. "ah!", i groaned my side was killing me! i opened the door "the fuck is you doing in here girl?! how the fuck did you get in?", i yelled. "i guess ya girl didn't think to lock the door", she said. "can't wait to get on her ass about that", i thought. "aye ion know what the fuck you been on but you bout to jet now! i don't even know why you thought to waste your time like that", i said shaking my head. she had my shorty robe on and everything "daddy..", she said crawling on the bed to me. "i know you ain't just forgot about me like that", she said rubbing over my chest. i bagged away "you betta keep ya hands off me, you don't want me to put mine on you", i said. she got off the bed and smirked tugging on my zipper "baby i would love that", she replied. i walked away "bitch jet! fuck you can't hear?! my shorty a pull up any second and you better leave while you can", i said. she dropped the robe she was ass naked "so we got time shawn come on now i know you miss me baby stop flexing !", she said. damn now she gotta leave naked. i grabbed her hair and walked downstairs "how the hell you get in here anyway", i asked. "my cars on the side!, shawn stop what are you doing!?", she yelled. "showing you what you spose to do when i say jet", i replied.

i let her hair go and pushed her outside. "so this how you doing me now over that bitch?!", she yelled. "well papi you got another thing coming for yo bitch ass i'll have all my p over here before that bitch be home", she said. i chuckled "leah.. bring yo whole family to this bitch and you going to regret you brought ya ran through ass through. fuck outta hea", i said and closed the door. "fuck you!", she yelled.

i grabbed my phone and called april, no answer i know she ain't leave a nigga for real like that. i dialed her again, no answer.

me: thought i told you to be here when i got bakk

it went straight to delivered so i know she got it, she know that type shit makes me mad.

me: you bugging yo, i kome bakk home to you and you ain't even here.

my stomach growled, so i went to the kitchen she didn't cook for a nigga either ! "fuck yo!", i said. it was now 10:30 and shorty didn't call pull up or text back period! i started to think.. what if she left me for real. ian going to lie i started to get in my feelings at the thought of that.

me: where you at?! i guess i gotta pull up on you just to see you.. thought them days was over

me: girl bring yo ass home rn! ian about to keep playing with you period

it was now 1230 and nothing. i fell asleep and everything. i thought about what she was saying. maybe i was the one bugging i don't what i would if i lost her and she felt the same way about me. i wanted a future and kids with her and i don't know if this street nigga life a fit in with that.

me: baby i miss you 😞 and i'm sorry ma word i was being wild selfish, only thinking about me but i just tried to step in ya size 5 tho april and realized that we kan't live with out eaxh other. you know we a whole and allat and i know i prolly den kreated a sxary life 4 you. i just den got kaught up in this street shit yo but ima try to bhange sooner or later🤞🏾. just lemme staxk another mill for us baby and i'm out ! 😎 we going to kount that shit together than i'm done just me and you on bro nem.. now kome home to me please you know i need you in my life.. i'm hungry too

loml😍👑💯: omw