let the clip go

*shawns POV*

growing up my mother treated me like i wasn't shit. she gave up on me when i was 10 years old.. cold in the street no where to go no family no father nothing. that's when spazz people took me in, treated me like i was their own blood. i haven't seen my mother in 10 years. she didn't look for me ever and i was only a couple blocks away so i didn't give a damn about her or her death... i smoked a blunt in and reminisced

*10 years ago*
it was christmas morning when i was woken up by mothers loud ass music. i got out of the bed and wondered if she got me anything, probably not. i walked slowly down the stairs to check, i knew i would only be letting myself down anyway. i was only a couple steps down when i saw her sniffing a line of white powder. i just stared at her and she looked at me and laughed.

"fuck is you looking at?!", she asked. "it's christmas ma", i said. she hit her cigarette "you tryna be smart?", she asked. i shook my head "you didn't think i knew that?....i got you some lil nigga come hea". i walked down the stairs smiling, she got me something after all, as i walked closer to her she grabbed me roughly and pushed my face into the powder. i screamed as loud as i could and she dropped me on the ground. "merry christmas to you."

i ran outside as fast as i could without a destination and shoes. i seen kids playing at the park and i ran over there with them. i was on the swing crying when a small boy sat on the swing beside me. "what you got for christmas?", he asked. "nothing", i replied with my head down. "oh", he said. we were both quiet for a while. "wanna see something?", he asked. "yee", i replied. "follow me".

we walked around this big building and he grabbed a pistol from behind the vent. he handed it to me "now you got something from christmas.", he said. "where'd you get this", i asked trying to hold the gun that was too big for my 10 year old hands. "my brother told me to keep it, he's in jail now", he responded "you can have it but you have to keep it right here". "okay", we walked away​ and i started coughing violently. "where ya shoes bro?", he asked. "home", i responded. "let's go get them", he said. "i don't want to".

my feet were brick, i'm surprised i could still walk, i'm surprised my small body hadn't turned into an ice sickle. "well let's go get a pair from my house than", he said.

april came out the bathroom and laid on the bed. "i feel like shit!", she said. "should've never got drunk", i replied. she crawled on top of me and laid down. "how you feeling?", she asked. "i'm good, i got you here with me". she sighed, "i'm talking about ya mother shawn". why she bringing that up when she know i don't wanna talk about it? "ion feeling nothing, you know that". "well you got to go to her funeral", she said. "ian got to do shit", i replied. she rolled her eyes and sat up, "you got a nasty ass attitude",she said. i rolled her over and got on top of her kissing on her neck. "no i don't shorty, you know i don't wanna talk about that".

"well you have to one day",she said. "well not today", i replied. "her funerals tomorrow!". she still talking about this shit, i moved off of her "damn shut the fuck up about it i'm not going", i replied. "and i don't wanna hear that "that's ya mother" shit because she ain't!". yea that shut her ass up "okay honey", was all she had to say. 

only thing shorty had on was my shirt and she still looked sexy as fuck like that 😍 "come here ma", i said. she just looked at me and rolled her eyes. "what i do?", i asked. "your attitude wild for no fucking reason", she responded.

i picked her up and wrapped her legs around me "you just sensitive". i looked at her then kissed her while rubbing on her ass. she moaned in my mouth as i pushed her against the wall kissing and biting on her neck. i whipped my dick out and slid it in her slowly she act like she still wasn't use to my shit. i watched her as i put it in "awwwn", she moaned biting her lip. i gripped on her thighs and pushed her up and down "fuck girl", i groaned.

she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and began hopping on my shit rough. "oh my god!", she screamed. i threw her on the bed and grabbed her ass pounding her body against mine. "ahhh!" she scratched on my chest and i slowed my pace down letting it slip out each stroke. i knew that was driving her crazy.

"turn around", i said. she turned around and i rammed back inside of her. i slapped her ass and grabbed her by her hair thrusting in deep. "daddy!", she whined "fuck". "take it!", i said. "daddy i can't take it!". i pulled her hair harder but slowed down going deep as i could.  she rocked back and forth and i watched her ass clap against me "damnn april", i groaned....

that's all y'all need for right now😌

*aprils POV*

me and shawn were interrupted out of our good night by pap turtle tank breath. i wanted to be laid up but i guess this was a big deal. i didn't really mind as long as i was with him.

"what's up scrap?", shawn asked getting out the car. "man you got to get see this shit", pap replied. we followed  him in side and he pressed play on the TV. for 3 minutes the shit just stood there. "fast forward dumbass", i said. he fast forward and i saw 40 and melo pulling wood out of the ground and grabbing bags. "ahhh man", shawn said. "yee, so what you tryna do?", pap asked. "lets let the whole clip go", i said. "that's what the fuck i'm saying". pap said dapping me up. "naw, they need to die slower than that taking some shit from me", shawn said.

shawn had a look in his that i've never seen. i didn't know if he was tight or not. it was whatever though. whenever he pulled that trigger, i was too.