links

"how was ya night?", i asked my bestfriend.
"it was oh my gooooood", she exclaimed.
i sat on my dresser and squinched my eyes. "you would know if ya wanna be goody ass wasn't a virgin", she said rolling her neck. "how many times i have to tell you that i'm waiting for my first love", i said. "i thought justin was ya first love😐", she replied. "shit, i was desperate and bored with nobody else to talk to"
"come on now you're a 18 year old virgin, it ain't even that serious", she said.

"coming from someone who lost theirs at 13, i understand why you saying that", i said sarcastically. "fuck you" i smiled. "anyways, kemo and shawn coming over here today so go ahead and get cute", she said with a evil grin. "kemo and who?!, oh hellll no. why he coming over here for?" she laughed "girl shutup he wanted to link so why not?" "while you and kemo going to be booed up what the hell do we suppose to do?" i said.

i was not ready for that, i probably wouldn't be able to look in his face without smiling. even though i didn't know him he didn't seem like other guys, i mean he dressed different, talked different and he seems like he's about his $$$, like me😎. he had a different vibe, yes in 5 minutes. no one ever looked at me like that and made my heart race just from a stare!
"calm down april y'all will get to know each other, don't forget about y'all staring at each other, you'll thank me later.", she said. "you're right, i was bugging for a sec this probably will be fun." "yesss, plus i'm tired of ya mean ass being lonely", she said.

she was right i am kind of mean, but i can't help that. i've gotten my heart broken 3 times and since the last one i kind of hated niggas. "okay shutup, when are they coming?", i asked. "they'll be here in 20 minutes, so go ahead get ya weed or whatever and we'll make this a sweet night princess"

*30 minutes later*

me and london were sitting on the couch when kemo and shawn walked in the house out out of the blue. london jumped up and hugged and kissed her boo while i avoided eye contact with both of them. shawn sat on the end of the couch that i was on while london and kemo sat booed up already. "well hey to you april", kemo said. "hey y'all", i replied. "what's up", shawn said.

"roll upp", i said looking at them"shawn got the drugs", kemo said. i looked over to shawn and he was looking better than yesterday. he had on a black polo shirt black joggers and black fazos with a gold chain and rollie. lord knows a boy in all black sexy as fuck. i kept my cool even though i wanted to sit on his lap and kiss all over him. the attraction i felt for him was even too weird for me, i reminded myself that i didn't even know this nigga and to calm the fuck down.

"well shawn roll up", i said. he looked at me with those dark eyes "you probably can't handle what i got shorty", he said smirking. "roll up and see shorty", i replied. he chuckled, "chill, i'm a b.o.n, fuck you mean?" he 5'8 talking about he a b.o.n, i rolled my eyes but i couldn't talk i was only 5'2. "boy you little though fuck you meaaan?, i said. "okay shutup and roll up", london said. he pulled out a gar and rolled a backwood that shit turned me on, yes seeing him roll a blunt. we smoked that shit and i was floating because on top of that i had some henny.

shawn slid closer to me "so april how you get that name april? ", he asked. "uhhh my mother?", i replied. "you born in april or something?", he said playing in my hair. "yup, what about you? ", i asked. "october 20", he replied. again, i don't know if i was that high or not but sitting next to him i felt like i known him forever we would talk about any and everything and it felt like electricity kept us close, literally though. he found a way to get mad close to me, i was almost on his lap. kemo and london left the living room and it was just us then.

"so what made you start selling drugs?", i asked. "i don't want to work a 9-5, and drug money is quick money.", he replied. "how quick?" "up to $400 a day sometimes more than that, but that's just the beginning. ima future kingpin", he said. "kingpen?" "looks like i gotta teach you a few things" hell yea i could listen to you talk all day, i thought. "i like learning new things, along as it's not boring", i said. "i don't think you'll be bored", he said. i smiled and his phone dinged. i looked and peeped a text from leah😍💕 a small part of me felt some type of way but then i thought i barely know him, i can't trip. i slid from beside him a little and got on my phone. he grabbed it and went to snapchat "let's take a picture", he said.

"why you looking like that?", he asked

"why you looking like that?", he asked. "i don't want ya girlfriend thinking anything", i replied. "i don't have a girlfriend", he said. "well leah" "she not my girlfriend we just cool, so stop acting like that shorty" i looked at him "na i'm straight" he picked me up and started tickling me "stooop" i whined "you going to take a flic with me?", he asked. "nooo" "well i'm not stopping", he said tickling me again. i laughed "okaaay i will" he sat me back down and grabbed my phone.

he smiled "this gas as fuck" i glanced at him

he smiled "this gas as fuck" i glanced at him. "i mean you're pretty as fuck", he said. "thank you", i said blushing. he stood up "i got to jet, it was nice with you we need to link again asap" "well let me put my number in your phone than", i said. he unlocked his phone and handed it to me, i typed my number into his phone and gave it back to him. "give me a hug", he said.

okay i know it probably has been boring but trust me the fun will start soon i just had to give them time to get to know each other a little ya feel me? don't stop reading, thanks ♥♥