niggas want my head

next morning
"you have to remove this every two weeks and replace it with another one", ashley said to shawn. "damn so how long it's going to take to heal?", i asked. "a month maybe two", she replied. i rolled my eyes "alright you can go now, thanks for everything", i said. shawn had a doctor named ashley that i guess he trusted to come over whenever he needed anything because he didn't want the hospital questioning him. "call me when you need anything, be safe shawn", she said walking out of the door. "preciate that", he replied.

"everything good now, we dumped them motherfuckas in the lake", kemo said as him spazz and pap walked in the living room. "so what the fuck we going to do about this shit? them niggas came to ya crib bro!", pap said. "you already know what we gone do, them niggas is dead", shawn replied. "when nigga?! i'm ready for war!", pap said. meanwhile my house look like a fucking disaster and they talking about war, this shit would take forever to get together. they ass need to be picking a room to clean up.

"gimme a few days i gotta get da crib back together.", shawn replied. "a few days? shawn didn't yo ass just get shot", i said. "that don't mean shit, i can handle business and heal at the same time", he replied. "that's what the fuck i'm saying, i don't know about yah niggas but i'm taking a personal drive by down south", pap said. "how you know it was them niggas?", spazz asked. "cause nigga we aint got beef with out west, or up north so who the fuck else was it", pap replied.

i tuned them out and looked around my house. bullet holes everywhere pillow feathers everywhere, cups, weed, broken glasses etc. "fuck allat, we about to clean up", i said. "clean up? shorty do i look like a maid?", pap said. "no but you look like you about to clean the fuck up", i replied. "what's the attitude about?", shawn asked. "nigga do you the see house? and yah wanna sit and talk about this bullshit", i replied. they just looked at me like i was stupid "yea get up and grab a broom, vacuum, mop what the fuck ever cause this house about to get clean right now", i said.
"and slap you with that fucking broom", pap said. "and watch it be down ya throat after", i replied.

*shawn pov*
me and shorty was chilling on the bed cuddled up i guess. it took forever to get the crib back straight and a nigga was exhausted. "bae you know last night was the scariest thing that ever happened in my life", she said. "you ain't never been in a shoot out?", i asked. "no dumbass i thought i lost you", she said. "april that's what comes with dealing with a nigga like me, i don't know if you knew that from the jump but ain't no telling when i'm going out", i replied. she sat up "now why would you say some shit like that shawn", she said. "i'm keeping it a band with you", i said. i knew that sounded cold but that's what comes with a street nigga, shit i took a ass of loses but you gotta keep pushing. it might be harder for shorty but i know lately niggas been wanting my head and it's only going to get worse.

"shawn look we got everything, you don't need this anymore. you need to drop all of this, shit getting too serious.", she said. "drop all of this? baby girl this just the beginning i gotta stack a couple more mills before i do that", i said chuckling. she got up and snatched her robe over her "what the fuck do i suppose to do then shawn when yo ass whine up dead!", she said with tears in her eyes. "you don't want a future with me shawn?". i just looked at her then watched tv again. she chuckled "you don't give a fuck about your own future whether you here tomorrow or not so why would you care about ours", she said. "you deadass think ion give a fuck?! you knew what type of nigga you was dealing with from the jump. what's the point of me of me stressing? i been in this shit since a shorty niggas been wanting my head and ain't shit me or you could do about if they take it period!", i said. she started that crybaby shit again "leave now then! while it's early shawn please", she said. my phone rang, thank God.

"yo?.. what's up scrap? word where at?, aight bet i'm on the way", i said and hung up. "where the fuck you going?!", she asked. "handle some business", i said putting my pants and belt on. "what business?", she asked. i slid my shoes on "man pap said he caught some niggas lacking on lamrouhn, so we bout to go air that bitch out", i said tucking my pistol in my pants. "you ain't shit dude, real talk", she said. "damn april ima coming right back yo shut the fuck up!", i replied. "you know what i don't give a fuck no more", she said. i sighed and walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead "baby i love you, and ima be back aight?", i said. "well you better pray i be here", she said. "i know damn well going to be here fuck you talking bout", i replied. "yea", she said dryly. i walked by the door and checked my phone "you better be here when i get back on hood", i said and left. she ain't stupid