this life shit.

"what the hell shawn?", i asked. i ran up to him and pushed him away from the coke.

i wiped the coke off the table and threw it in the sink. "da fuck is you doing?!", he yelled. "what you mean what the fuck am i doing what the fuck are you doing!?! ", i yelled back. he wiped his face off and ignored me digging in his drawer. "shawn what is this about!? why are you doing this?"

i hurried and grabbed the bag out of the drawer and ran for the sink but he grabbed me and slung me on the ground. "chill out! you ain't pay for this shit!", he yelled and continued to sniff it. i got up and slapped the fuck out of him "SHAWN STOP!", i yelled and ran to the bathroom but he chased me and wrestled me for that shit. i got out of his grip and threw it down the toilet. "what the fuck april!?"

"what the hell got into your head shawn?!", i asked. "why you you doing this to yourself", i said with tears in my eyes. he looked at me and turned around i hurried and grabbed his face "talk to me!".

"april move", he mumbled. i wiped his face off, "no! talk to me". he just sat on the ground and covered his face, i sat beside him. we sat there for almost 10 minutes without saying anything.

"everything's gone april", he said lowly finally lifting his head up with tears in his eyes. "what's gone?", i asked. "all the money i saved, ernesto broke into my safe and took 300k", he replied. "all i got is $3,000". shit, i wanted to break down and cry too but i had to be strong for the both of us.

"you know what i wanted to do with that money april? that was the money that i had for us a big ass house shorty, away, in da cut where no one was going to know about. now i don't have shit!", he said.

i was quiet for a few minutes "baby i have 250k saved we can use that", i said. "nah april i'm not taking nothing from you", he replied. "you not going to be taking anything from me shawn! we're one baby it's ours", i said. "and don't even worry about ernesto because he just a dead man now walking and don't even know it"

he looked at me and chuckled "he not even in the country shorty". "i don't give a damn where he at", i replied. "but turning to that shit just going to make everything worse".
"this life shit crazy b, it can't get worse than this", he said. i sighed "we going to get back on track shawn, facts".

*2 days later*
*shawns pov at warehouse*

we had melo and 40 tied up in a chair side by side. they didn't even see this shit coming, goofies.

i grabbed my mac and stood in front of 40. "you wanna steal shit huh? bet.", i said hitting the blunt. "bet you won't still nothing again", i said and shot him in his hand, he hollered so loud the tape came from over his mouth. "shut the fuck up!", april yelled and knocked him out with her 40. i looked at her, she just had to do something.

"please bro! please! ian even wanna do the shit 40 talked me into doing it bro it wasn't even 'spose to go down like that", melo said.
i punched that nigga dead in his jaw and he fell back on the chair and cried. "shut that shit up goofy", i said. "aye you gotta let me get em bro!", pap said. kemo pulled him back up "put ya hand beside ya face", i said. "shawn please!, don't do this", melo sobbed.
"put it beside ya face before i cut that bitch off!", i yelled. he put his hand beside his face crying like a little bitch.

i threw the mac to pap "test ya aim bro", i said. he smiled and caught the gun, "that's that shit i'm talking!, he said and with no hesitation aimed for his hand and shot him.
"getcho bitch ass up", i said throwing hot water on 40. "snitch?? and that's your moms life on bro nem!". "na fuck that! that's everybody you fucking love under!", spazz yelled. "april untie em", i said, she untied them. "now get the fuck outta hea!" they ran outside.

"ayyee! that was some fye shit! ahhhh", pap yelled "i should've aimed for that nigga head!". i laughed he always was on some hot shit. "now on some real shit though, i think it's about time to leave da country", i said. "shiit let's goooo!", pap said. "word?, where you tryna go?", spazz asked inhaling the blunt. "nigga we going on a mission, this pussy ernesto took my whole stash bro! talm bout 300k, on some real shit", i said. "damn bruh fuck you be doing to motherfuckas", kemo said.

"300k!? oh hellll naw, where this nigga at? we need to jet right now!", pap said. "that's what the fuck i'm tryna find out", i said. "you talking about alien head ernesto? i can figure that shit out easily son, i got connects i'll have em to you in da am", spazz said. "aight bet", i replied. "so get cha drugs, alcohol, pistols, condoms allat!" "ayye you already sno", pap said.

"bae i'm ready to go i'm hungry", april whined. "wait a min shorty", i replied packing my shit up, another long day cooking, selling, cooking. i re'd up on 5 more kilos and almost 1k today. "damnn what happened to the break shawn?, i thought i finally wasn't going to see ling ling no more", pap said. "break?!", she asked. "shut the fuck up damn", i said to pap. "what break?", she asked. "let's meet here at 9am", i said. we dapped each other up and jet.

like comment and vote😘😘

slight short thanks for 10 votes♥