the love is real

*april's POV*

"why you just telling me this april?! i feel so betrayed", london said frowning. i had just told my mom and bestfriend about me losing my virginity. my mother was in total shock.

"why him april?", she asked. "i've never had this feeling for a guy before, ever and he really loves me and he's real and just ughh", i replied. "so that means give him your virginity? a guy will say anything to take that precious thing from you.", my mother said.

i felt her 100%, that was shit i already knew. i trusted shawn though and that's something i barely do, trust people.

"ma, i understand that but trust me, the love is real so why not",i said. "so how was it? ", london asked "giirrrrll", i replied. "london shutup", my mom said. "baby, sometimes we have these thoughts that makes us think what we feel is actually true. you've only known him for two months. how could you know how your feelings truly are? i just don't want you to regret this in the end" i rolled my eyes i did not want to hear that.

"well it's gone now and i can't get it back. and i thought you liked him!", i said. "she likes every boy you talk to", london said. true, i was getting irritated from this conversation and didn't even wanna talk about it anymore. "i do i do i'm just scared for your feelings because boys will do anything to get what they want and just leave you like a pair of old undies", she said. london bust out laughing "who says undies?"

"okay ma dead the conversation, london let's go ma i love you", i said kissing her cheek. "i love you too baby, be safe."

we left and got into my car. "so we gotta pull up to do", i said. i found out leahs address and this hoe got to feel me. "bitch whoooo? lets goo", london said. i started the car and typed her address in the GPS. "so leah is shawns ex hoe i guess and she came to my job throwing mad shade. talking about she miss his dick and she banging his line today.", i explained to her. "and you didn't slap a hoe?",she asked. "please, not a soul going to stop them checks from coming in" "period!", she said.

we got there in 15 minutes. i parked the car and put shawns 40 in my pants, i would've brought mine but his was prettier plus it was only for protection, shit might get ugly.

"aight london you get the back i get the front, i want you to let all ya anger on that door like that bitch spit on you or something", i said. "we going to kick her doors in?", she asked. "yes, handcuff that bitch, beat oner a little and leave her". i said. "straight like that", she replied. "shii straight like that", i said smiling. "aight, 4 nem" we bust out laughing.

i walked to the house and london ran to the back. i kicked the door in hard as i could "fuck!", i almost screamed. i hopped on one leg "shit!". london walked in "fuck wrong with you?", she asked. "nothing", i replied standing up straight "lets go". we crept up the steps and walked through the hallways into her room. she was sleep with a nigga laying beside her sleep. "hoes", i thought".

i ran up to her and put the gun to her head while london did the same. "wake the fuck up!, and don't move!", i yelled. "kemo?!", london screamed. i looked up and saw kemo ass laying there what the fuck!? leah started screaming, i had to put my focus back on her before she got away. "shut the fuck up!", i yelled. "what the fuck going on!?", kemo yelled. london had her pistol pointed at him, i saw tears running down her face and my heart broke. i wanted to go in that nigga shit but i let her handle that. "i can't believe you kemo, how could you do this to me?!, turn the fuck over!", she yelled. he turned over and she put him in hand cuffs, and i did leah the same. "i'm sorry london", he said.

we pushed them beside each other. "london what the fuck is you doing?!", kemo asked. she kicked him in his stomach and he fell over in pain. she grabbed leah by her hair and slapped the fuck out of her. "bitch!, you really cheat on me with this bitch?, this thot kemo? really?", she said. he just held his head down, pussy ass.