mrs. keyes

*shawns pov*

"i apologize again april", i said still feeling bad about last night. that was the first time i did some shit like that and i don't know  how i did that to the only female i love.

"okay shawn damn let's just act like that never happen", she replied. i looked in the mirror, shorty had my face purple.  "how?  look at my face", i said. she got me looking like a bitch out here yo. "okaayy and look at mine", she replied. "exactly stupid", i said.

i sighed how ima explain this shit to gang, i can just see them niggas dying over that shit now, hell naw. i'm m.i.a until this shit off my face. "roll up bae, and i got the henny", she said. "bet", i said slapping her ass, and she kicked me.

i was drinking and april was on top of me smoking. "i know you not going out the house", she said laughing. "i don't know how you know", i replied. "naa go show ya niggas who daddy is", she said. she was dead laughing at that lame shit. "ohh you got jokes, shoot me my 21 then", i replied. she took the cup out my hand and drunk some. "you ain't ready shawty", she said.

i sat the cup down and picked her up and slammed her on the bed, i know she hated  that shit😈. she tried to put me in a headlock but i pinned her hands down "shorty you ain stronger than me", i said. "nigga you know i'm drunk i can barely see", she said. i chuckled and sat up sipping some more. she kicked me in my head and i slapped the fuck out of her thigh. she screamed loud as fuck, i looked at her and died laughing

"shawn it ain't funny, that shit hurt!, i'm about to cry", she whined slurring her words. "keep your feet to yourself then lil girl", i replied walking to the bathroom "fuck you", she said. i tried to keep my balance walking to the toilet,  i almost fell but caught my balance i laughed hard at my own self for that shit, and tripped on the trashcan making everything fall out"fuck!".
"baeee,  what was that?", april yelled.

i picked up a pregnancy test,  i just stared at it because maybe i'm tweaking so i read it again and again.. yea that shit say pregnancy test. i walked out the bathroom with it in my hand "did you-", she started to say and looked at me and the test. "what the fuck is this?", i asked.

she walked up to me reaching for the test. "shawn i was going to tell you", she said. "when?, when you was going to have the baby?, i replied. "shawn i'm not even pregnant", she said snatching the test from me and throwing it in the trash. "than what the fuck you gotta test for?!", i asked. "why the fuck you gotta yell?!, and get mad so fucking quick", she responded. "shut that shit up yo, we keeping secrets now?, aight bet i see what the fuck we doing.", i said sitting on the bed.

"no!  i told you i was going to tell you!", she said trying to sit on my lap. i tried to move her but she wouldn't let me "shawn stop!", she whined. "what if you were pregnant, don't you think i would've wanted to find out with you", i asked. "i was scared baby", she said with tears in her eyes, when she drunk anything would have her ass crying. "scared of what?". "because i'm not ready for that", she replied. "maann that don't change the fact dude", i said she just made me mad all over again i lit my backwood, i needed to calm down because i see my temper becoming worse everyday.

"i'm sorrryyy", she whined. "okay yo, stop all that whining", i replied.  she wiped her face, "so you not mad no more", she asked hugging me. "naaa", i replied. "ohh ian care anyway", she said. i chuckled, "but you was about to cry,  floggin ass", i replied. "shutup"

"but shorty i need you to do something for me", i said standing up rubbing my hands together. "what?", she asked. "go house shopping for me,  fuck dat.. mansion shopping fuck i'm talking bout", i said. "shawn stop fucking playing with me", she said. "da fuck ima play for?", i replied. "shawn you deadass?!", she said jumping on the bed. "dead as yo ends", i replied laughing. she grabbed her hair "shawn stopp!!", she whined trying not to laugh. i was still laughing "aight yo, i'm deadass", i said. "so we going to have our own house together!?", she asked. "ya", i replied. she squealed and jumped on me, hugging me tight as fuck. "yesss!!, we got to do this today baby", she said. "you know ian going no where, tell london or momdukes to go with you", i replied. she kissed me everywhere "i been waiting for this, forever they might as well start calling me, "mrs. keyes now!"

*aprils pov*

"heyy girrl", london said getting in the car kissing my cheek. "hey babbe", i replied. she tilted her shades "bitch what the fuck happen to ya face?", she asked. i sighed and pulled off, "it's fine.. me and shawn got into a fight", i said. "and the motherfucker hit you?!", she yelled. "london calm down, it was a mistake everything cool now,  i promise!", i said. i'm most def staying away from moms now.

"ohhh hell naw you letting this nigga hit you now?!", she asked. "girl get the fuck outta hea, when the fuck have i ever just let somebody hit me", i said rolling my eyes. "well honey i don't know all i fucking know that shit look more than like a slap", she said firing up a blunt. "i know but trust me that was his first and last time doing that shit", i said. "he had no business doing it in the first place!", she said beating her hand against the car door. "calm downnn london dang, it's over and won't happen again!", i said. i do not want to keep talking about that.

we were on the seventh house and i still hadn't found one i really liked, but i'm kind of feeling this one it's big as hell and not boring like others everything was more gold than white, exactly what i liked 😍. "and here's the bathroom.. you have three sinks, a tub, and there's a shower in the corner", she said pointing towards it. "and there's a jacuzzi.". "okay we got it from here", i said. "you sure?", she asked. "yes,  i'm positive i think this is my new home anyway", i chuckled. "fine, just call me if you have any questions or concerns", she said leaving. "ruddee", london said pushing me. "soo she talk too much, plus i gotta tell you something", i replied. "bitch what??".

"alright so,  i thought i was pregnant and i didn't tell shawn but turns out i'm not anyway thank god", i said. she just started at me "hell naw he hit you for that shit? i'm sorry girl but i want ass!", she replied. i laughed "noo dumbass that's a whole different story, small shit always turn into something like the world finna end or something", i said. "oh, i was finna say", she replied. i squint my eyes,  "bitch, you did say!, i said. we both laughed my bestfriend was slow.. i'm glad we were catching up though because lately we haven't been as tight. we use to see each other everyday now it's once every week or two.

"now i gotta tell you some real shit", she said. "what's up?", i replied. "so turns out.. i am pregnant.", she said. my mouth dropped, i instantly got excited!  "oh my god!! i'm about to have a little niece or nephew!?", i said jumping on her on her lap and hugging her. "we have to find names now, and shidd i have time let's go shopping". "april girll nooo", she whined. "what?!", i replied. "girl i don't know who the father is"..