queenpin?

"hit this left right here", spazz said. he had a spot in the middle of nowhere that i could keep my stash. i hate to say it but i knew one of the guys was on that fu shit, so we had to set up cameras so they could get caught slipping. i know,  what if it's spazz?  but naw i know that nigga heart everything started with us in middle school anyway, he would never fuck me over. we pulled up to the spot.

"what the fuck is he doing here?", i asked. i saw pap sitting out side the shaq smoking a blunt. "nigga you got a problem?!", he responded. april rolled her eyes "ian got time for this shit", she said. "chill the fuck out!  yah brothers", spazz yelled. "pap ain't a snake shawn, you know he one of the realest niggas out here. so what's the beef for?". i thought about it he was right, it's just the way pap  came at me had me not fucking with him but that nigga never did no fu shit ever. "you right, my fault son, this shit just fucking my head up, we bool?", i said. he just stared at me for a sec "you know ian with that hoe shit, it just ain't in my blood, period! but you know we forever straight, you my brudda nigga", he replied. we dapped each other up.

"so why is it only the 4 of us, y'all think kemo or 40 did it?", april asked. "no they couldn't make it, but it's more than just us that knew about my spot", i replied. "yee maniac, melo, von, bro nem", pap said. "that's were you fucked up at", april said. "that's too many". "yah going to help or what?", spazz asked. 

we set up a camera in the corner of the shaq where most def no one could see it, that shit was small as fuck. "why chinese face always everywhere?", pap asked. "nigga because i'm his rider", i replied. nowadays me and april were together 24/8 except when she's at work. but other than that shorty always by my side, usually i hate when females attach to me but shit, i'm attached to her.

"you ever heard of space? shortty damnn", he said. "you ever heard of toothpaste?", she replied. we all laughed. "bro she floggin bro", he said. "get use to me stank breath", she replied. "shiiitt get married then", he said sarcastically. "aight bro, ima ride out with pap bang my line later yaheard", spazz said. "bye yin yang", pap said to april. "whatever armpit" we all dapped each other up.

*later at aprils house*
"aghh!", i groaned nutting in april. "fuck!" she moaned louder bouncing on my dick faster. that shit made me nut harder,  hearing her moans😍 she had a nigga whipped. she kissed on my lips and rolled over beside me. i lit a blunt and inhaled it "you tried to put a nigga to sleep ain't it", i said. she giggled, "i got it like that baby?" "allat and more", i responded.

she started twirling her fingers around my face, i looked at her because whenever she does that she about to tell me some crazy shit. i didn't say nothing though i waited for her to.

"i wanna help you sell shawn", she said. i looked at her like she was stupid. "man fuck out hea", i replied. "i'm deadass it's nothing i want fast money coming in too i know what i'm doing i watch you do it all the time." "it's more to it than you think, i'm not about to explain it to you though, you ain't selling shit", i said. she got up and wrapped a towel around her "what happened to teaching me new things?",she asked. i ignored her and hit the blunt. "well nigga you don't tell me what to do anyway i'll grow and sell my own shit, fuck". "april shut the fuck up before you get me tight", i said and she walked in the bathroom slamming the door.

"fuck yo!", i yelled. she really knew how to push my buttons. i calmed myself down before going in to the bathroom and got in the shower. "what's wrong with the money you got now?", i asked. "it's not enough for me", she replied. "april you need to be aware now that i might not be around all the time, especially how fast business moving around right now. sooner or later ima have us in a big ass house.. mansion or some shit and that's going to have 12 scopping.", i said. "not if you be careful", she replied. "it's not about that, i'm talking just in case you never know what's going to happen. how the hell shit going to flow if both of us in the jam", i said.

she rolled her eyes "i guess you right but ian tryna be no queenpin ima be on the low, it's not going to be that deep". "so you ain't hear shit i just said?", i asked. "you didn't hear what i just said?", she responded. i got out the shower before i put my hands on that girl.

i put my clothes on and she walked in the room drying off. she put lotion on and on one of my shirts, by now she had me tight so i had to jet. i put my shoe on "where you think you going?", she asked. "fuck away from this shit", i replied. as i reached for my shoe she grabbed it "what shit?". "man fuck is you doing?", i asked. "where you going with one shoe?". i walked to her closet "so i don't have more shoes?", i laughed and shook my head. "what shit shawn?" "you!,  you do too fucking much", i yelled. "it ain't even that fucking deep", she said.

i took my shoe off and reached for another pair and she grabbed them, i pushed her back "stop being childish yo", i said. her face was red as fuck, i knew i was hurting her feelings but i didn't give a fuck,  she didn't give a damn about what i had to say.

she grabbed my keys and put them behind her back like that was going to stop me from getting them "you not going no fucking where so chill the fuck out". i reached for my keys and she ran in the bathroom and threw them in the toliet. "fuck wrong with you?!", i yelled. "alright you wannabe childish". i walked in the room and grabbed her flatirons "shawn don't fucking play with me", she said. i walked back in the bathroom and grabbed my keys out of the toliet with them.

she slapped me and i grabbed her and pushed her against the wall roughly. i wrapped my hand around her neck tightly "stop fucking testing me girl", i said and threw her to the ground. "fuck you! bitch", she yelled. i just ignored her and walked downstairs. she followed me "i hate you!".  "yee i hate you too", i said and slammed the door. "little ass girl".

*aprils POV*

i've never been so fucking pissed in my life. this nigga took a small thing and turned it into a big ass problem. the fuck was he on?  his period or something. i stomped upstairs and sat on the bed and checked my phone. my feelings got hurt, he didn't text or call. i shook my legs and folded my arms, i hated him i wanted to hurt him. i took a deep breath i didn't know what this meant if we were done or not. i didn't know what the fuck to think he probably didn't want me anymore he never reacted like that. i knew one thing, though i wasn't going to call or text him first.

i took a shot of henny and laid down on his side of the bed, i could still smell him. ughh, i wanted him here with me! the situation didn't even have to go this far, he was being petty as fuck like i said i wanted to be an stripper or prostitute. i checked my phone again, still nothing and it had almost been 30 minutes.

i decided to call spazz, i at least had to know where he was "hello?, what's up i wanted to know where shawn was... i wouldn't be asking if i knew da fuck!  okay i'm sorry my nerves just bad right now. alright, let me know when you find out." i threw my phone ugh! maybe i should just call him. naw, i didn't do anything wrong so no. fuck him! if i wanted to make money like him that's what imma do he's not my father. i took another shot of henny, tonight's going to be a long night.

if you fuck with this story comment and vote 😊