explicit😛

he flipped me back over and threw my legs over his shoulders and licked from my hole up to my clit slowly, gripping tighter on my thighs he circled his tongue around my clit making my legs damn near shake, i tried to keep my moans in because i was still feeling some type of way. so i bit my lip and squeezed on the pillow tight as fuck, he began sucking on my 🐱 inserting and flicking his tongue inside of me. i couldn't help but let everything out.

"shawwnn fuck!", i moaned arching my back. he slid his tongue in and out and i rotated my hips gripping on his hair. i started to pull it out since he pulled on mine hard as fuck earlier. he stood up and pulled his dick out sliding it inside me slowly.

"sssss", i gasped biting on my lip. he kissed and sucked on my neck as he stroked his dick in and out of me slowly. "awwnn", i moaned after each stroke. he laid his face in my neck groaning lowly. he know i hate when he does that, because i love his groans😍💦.  i rotated my hips on his dick and rolled my eyes back. he grabbed my thigh and took long deep strokes pounding my shit.  the bed was squeaking at first but now the headboard started knocking against the wall, he grabbed it and thrushed deeper inside me, harder.

"yessss!", i screamed digging my nails into his back. he groaned loud speeding up his pace and slowed down again kissing me. i moaned in his mouth as he stroked me slowly but roughly after each one. "daammn girll... ahhh april", he whispered into my ear.  i started scratching on his back again

"i'm sorry ma", he groaned grabbing my hands pinning them down. i felt myself about to climax and he started grinding inside of me faster and i felt a warm rush as he groaned loudly "ahhhh!", and i was screaming as well..