loyalty🤞🏾

april pov
me and shawn just finished the best sex evaaaa😍 now we're just cuddling and talking. "and next time i tell yo ass to be here you betta be here, i let this time slide.", he said. i giggled "whatever dude you flodgin", i replied. "you think i am, try that shit again", he said eating my candy. i mugged his head, "why you tryna be so mean", i whined. he was laying his head on my thighs and i started to pull all that hair out since he tryna flex, he already had my legs sore 😭. "i'm just letting you know what's up before you try that shit again", he said.

"anyways, guess what", i said. "what?", he asked. i smiled, "i said guess!!", i replied. "man just say it", he said. i smirked like a big ass kid and ate my candy "nope not 'till you guess", i said. "huuggh, you bought a new bag", he said. "nope", i replied. "you about to cook me something to eat", he continued. "nope", i said. "tell me dude!", he said and slapped my thigh. i swear this nigga has no patience.🙄 i just stared at him for a second because he asking for me to slap that neck, keep fucking with me. i rolled my eyes, "my dead beat ass father was at ma house and she ain't even fucking tell me", i said. "what the hell he doing over there?", he asked. "them motherfuckas back at it again", i said thinking about it again kind of got me heated but i remembered, forgiveness.

"damn can't believe madukes a do something like that she must've been really scared to tell you", he replied. "like she was really scared to tell me i got a sister too", i said. he sat up "what the fuck!", he said. "yessss, that shit got my head fucked. like i got a sister MY AGE that ian knew shit about period.", i vented. he scratched his head, "damnn shorty... she look like you?", he replied. i slapped his neck "shawn don't play with me", i yelled. he put my body over his shoulder and twisted me around, i laughed. "now if i throw yo ass you going to tell think i did you wrong right", he said. "shawn on me we a fight", i said laughing but serious. "matter fact ima just slam you on the floor then.", he said. "yea and watch me beat-", i started to say but he slapped my ass hard "you gone do what?", he asked. i whined "stoooppp! put me down!". he was really having fun off this shit "say please", he said. "shawn please put me THE FUCK DOWN", i yelled. "say please daddy ",he said. i rolled my eyes he was starting to get me mad for real for real, i hesitated "daddy please put me down", i said and he threw me on the bed.

i kicked him "you so damn childish!", i said. he hit my leg "keep your hands to yourself then", i replied. "but you hit me first", i replied hitting him back. he just HAD to get the last lick slapping my thigh. i slapped him and ran "okaaay that's it damn", i laughed. "ima get my lick back", he said.

i sat on the bed i was getting tired as hell, he already had me exhausted from earlier. "shawn go ahead and pick out your best fit because we going to a dinner sunday with that nigga, the lil girl i don't know shit about and mama", i said rubbing my thighs. he laughed, "aight bet but i forgot to tell you something shawty", he said sitting beside me. "what?", i asked preparing to get my lil feelings hurt. "aight you can't get mad because ian have no control over this shit", he said. what the fuck he mean? "okay shawn just tellmewhatthefuckyoutalkinbout", i said irritated. "see look at you dude mad already", he replied. i closed my eyes and calmed down, he was right. "boy if you don't just say it", i said in the calmest way. "alright so i come home and i'm thinking your ass here right, so i go upstairs and shorty leah just laying on this bed naked in your robe and shit." he said.

so my first thought was to really steal off on this nigga because how the fuck did she just appear naked, but i calmed down because at least he was telling me even if he was half ass telling the truth. i chuckled, "so you fucking telling me that this bitch was just laying here naked and y'all ain't do shit", i said. "see i knew you was going to take it all the way there", he said. "da fuck you mean? what i spose to think shawn? then you telling me she was in my robe?!", i yelled. "you spose to think the nigga
you stay with being loyal", he said. i stood up and walked around, "see that's what yah niggas want us to think", i said. "so now i'm just like these other niggas?", he asked. "hold the fuck up do not try to turn this shit around on me! tell me how the hell she get in here! the bitch got a key? cause ain't no way in the hell she broke in", i said. "a key? fuck outta here. how you sound? and yo dumbass left my door unlocked and i told you about that shit", he said. "so it's a fucking coincidence that the day i leave the door unlocked she here ass naked", i said remaining calmer than usual.

"i guess so", he said too bluntly. "see you want me to slap the fuck outta you", i replied. i was deadass getting heated by now, this shit wasn't adding up and he acting like it's nothing. he chuckled "april ian put my hands on you so don't fucking put yours on me", he said. "no cause you taking this as a joke and ian about to keep fucking playing with you!". "it is a joke! i told you i got here and she was naked! i made her ass jet, now if you don't believe me than that's you being stupid because i didn't have to tell you, just let yo ass find out than you most def would've felt some fucking type of way. now ion wanna here shit else about it, period! cause i told you what happened.", he yelled. i sat quiet for a minute with my feelings hurt because he just yelled at me like that, "...that's all you had to say", i said lowly.

"ian about to keep explaining that i'm loyal to you, if you don't know by now than i don't know what the fuck to do", he said. i was still shooked, not having shit to say after this nigga just checked me like that. he was right though if i wanted a future with him i needed to trust him more because he ain't even proved that he wasn't loyal anyway, it was just me.

"okay shawn, i know you been keeping it loyal and real with me but you know how my trust issues are", i said. "fuck allat trust issues shit if i said i got you than i got you, i can't do shit but keep my word", he said.