Later

Third person pov

Life and collage went on. They actually had their 'cult' meeting once a week on the playground while little kids would just stare at them. Yes all of them had their ups and downs but this group of people managed to get through them and stuck together throughout their collage years. When all of them graduated the group moved into an apartment building hoping not to get kicked out because of how loud they are and the stupid fun stuff that they do. Of course Weiss and Ruby live together the yang and Blake and the rest of the couples they cake to be through out their collage adventures. Weiss and Ruby are still and always will be wearing their bracelets that Ruby bought. Through out the years of college Ruby was completely open to Weiss about her body and her scars because Weiss played a big role of helping Ruby overcome her past. As they move out into the real world with their new found jobs. How's life going to go exactly?

A/n. Go read the next book!!! I'm really sorry about the ending it really was a bad way to end it but I still hope you all enjoy. I will be editing chapters now and they will be longer then before so go check them out! The first chapter of. 'The real world' will be out tomorrow! I love you all.