Sick

Ruby's pov

That was so much fun last night! But I think Weiss got sick.

"Hey Ruby I'm won't be going to classes today I'm feel really sick." Weiss said coughing.

"I'll stay and take care of you!" I insisted.

"It's fi-" Weiss started but I interrupted.

"No I insist, now get some sleep." With that Weiss went back to sleep. I eventually made some food that will hopefully make her feel better.

Time skip

Weiss eventually woke up. "Ruby can you get me food?" She asked.

"Yes! I already have it done." I shouted from the kitchen as I brought the tray of food. She began eating but she was being really needy. What can I say she is sick.

"Ruby can you get me some tissues? Also some medicine, and you should probably..." She trailed off with a list of things and eventually they all got done.

I was in the kitchen washing dishes then I heated a 'thump'. Oh god I thought. As I walked into our room I saw Weiss face planted onto the floor and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey this isn't funny." Weiss said in a drowsy congested voice which made it even funnier. I helped her get back up and get in bed.

"Weiss next time you need something ask me." I lectured. She just nodded.

I crawled in her bed with her and she began to speak. "You know you are probably going to get sick-" I interrupted her.

"It's fine Weiss just enjoy this moment." I said with a smile.

A/N: Sorry this is short I was kinda in a writers block but I have a few ideas now hope you enjoyed.