Visiting

Third person pov

It has been a few months since everyone went to the spring. Everything had been going amazing for everyone. Ruby has been doing a lot better and hasn't cut since she threw out her blades. She felt happier and stronger since she has done that. Now, it's about the middle of the year, and the students are having two weeks off mostly so they can go home and visit family and friends. Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake were all going to visit Ruby and Yang's house, then after that Ruby and Weiss were going to visit Weiss' family while Yang and Blake are going to visit Blake's family.

Currently they are packing, their flight leaves in an hour. "Hey Weiss are you almost done packing? We need to go soon." Ruby asked.

"Yeah I'm almost done." Weiss replied. Weiss quickly did her hair making two buns on the top of her head then they headed to Yang's car to meet Blake and Yang there.

They eventually arrived at the car and hopped in. Yang put on some music that she was singing really loud. "Yang you sound like a dying horse."Ruby told her sister. That made Blake and Weiss laugh and Yang just shot everyone a glare.

Eventually they arrived at the airport happy they didn't have to hear Yang sing.

Time skip

They eventually got on the plane ready to take off. "You excited to see your family!" Ruby asked cheerfully to Weiss.

"Yeah it has been awhile I just don't know how my dad is going to react to me being bisexual and everything." Weiss said nervously looking down. She honestly did not know how her Father would react.

"Well Weiss, you don't have to tell him if you don't wa-"

"No, Ruby I want him to know. I don't want to keep us a secret from my father and the rest of my family." she said cutting Ruby off.

"Okay." Ruby simply replied with a smile.

They having been talking and playing games but eventually sleep got to both of them.

Time skip

"Weiss time to get up." Ruby said shaking Weiss awake.

It was early morning and they arrived at their stop. They exited the plane, grabbed their belongings and then met up with Yang and Blake. Ruby and Yang were looking for their dad but then they saw him. They both quickly ran up to him and hugged him startling him a little bit. Blake and Weiss followed them.

Ruby pov

"How are my girls doing." Dad asked excitedly.

"Amazing how are you Dad?" I asked. We all talked for a little bit and then my father noticed Weiss and Blake.

"And who might these two be." he asked with a smile on his face. I guess it is time to tell him. He knows that I'm a lesbian and Yang is bisexual so it should be fine.

"Dad this is Weiss. My girlfriend." I said, then Yang introduced Blake to Dad.

"Aw Girls I'm so happy for you all. I knew you two would find someone. Now lets go to my house your uncle crow is waiting for you guys.