Help me...

Ruby's pov

It's been a week since I've picked up the old habit of mine and I've still been doing it. No one really found out and eventually Weiss stopped watching my every move. It feels like something is eating me up inside screaming for help. Wanting me to go tell someone. But another part of me and saying to keep cutting. To keep this up. To help me forget at times. I feel like a terrible person because I'm keeping this from Weiss and my own sister. The people who have always been there for me...but then I'll also feel terrible if I tell them and drag them into my life problems.

I was just sitting in class drifting off then the bell rang. Finally I can go back to my dorm. I have to urge to cut but I don't want to look suspicious or get caught by Weiss.

When we got back to our dorm Weiss began to speak. "Hey Ruby wanna go to the pool with the others?" I was fixing to reply with a yes but I they would see the cuts on my arms.

"Uh no thanks Weiss, I would rather just stay here and relax." I replied. I don't think she bought it. Great.

"Come on Ruby lets go have some fun!" She yelled in excitement. Then she grabbed my wrist pulling me up off the bed and I wince a little at the pain.

"Um Ruby are you okay?" Weiss asked as she looked down at my wrist. Great here is where I get caught. I just stayed silent. Then she pulled up my sleeve and gasped.

"Ruby! Why did you do? Are you okay? What's go-" she was just off by me falling to the ground sobbing. She found out. She knows now. What is she going to think now that she knows I'm self harming.

  She then Sit down of the ground next to me rubbing my back telling me it's okay, then embraces me. I don't deserve Weiss.

"There there Ruby I'm here. It will be okay. I promise. I will love you always. I love everything about you even your scars." She hen picked up my arm and kissed my scars. My scars. I guess she really does love me.

We sat there hugging for awhile and me calming down a bit. Why did I do to deserve Weiss. I love her so much I don't know what I would do without her.

A/N: hi thank you all for the support and the reads and sorry if you suffer from things like this I do not support self harm or anything like that but I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.