Anger

Weiss' pov

How could someone do that to her?! I've never been this furious in my life. How could Ruby stay so strong after all she has been through. I'm happy I'm with her to help her through it.

"Hey Ruby it will be alright I'm here with you and I'm not leaving it won't happen again, I love you." I said trying not to let my anger out.

"I-I love y-you t-too." Ruby was still sobbing in my shoulder.  I mean who could blame her.

"I'll be right back Ruby just stay here." She nodded as I left the room. I wanted to make her feel better so I got out a giant bucket of ice cream brought it back to the bedroom and turned on Ouran High School Host Club, and wrapped a blanket around us. She chucked a little and said, "Thank you Weiss..."

"Anything for you Ruby." I then snuggled closer as we watched the show and eventually fell asleep.

Time skip

We both woke up tangled in each other's arms.
"Hey Ruby we don't have to go to classes today if you don't want." I said because I wasn't sure if she wanted after all that had happened previously. 

"No it's fine Weiss I'm doing okay this morning." She said with a smile.

They both eventually did their regular morning routines and met up with the group and then went to classes.

Time skip
Third person pov

Eventually it was lunchtime for them so them met up with a group of people outside. There were quite a lot of other people other than the normal gang. They became friends with some people named Levi, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Erwin, Hanji, Sasha, Connie, Annie and a bunch of other people the met today.

Ruby was tired and not really hungry because they stayed up all night eating and watching anime. So she rested her head of Weiss' shoulder and then Hanji shot up it of her seat.

"AWWWW YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE!!" Hanji practically screamed.

Then Levi smirked and said, "Oi! Fore eyes if you think that's adorable look at this." Then suddenly Levi grabbed Eren's shirt and kissed him. Then everyone suddenly got out their phone taking pictures making Ruby wake up and she took pictures also and then her and hanji started fangirling over them.

"OH MY GOD AND..." the two girls went on and on and on until lunch ended.