Chapter 9

Apologizing in advance for the short chapter.

"Morning."

Harry's voice surprised me, and caused the Oreo in my hand to go flying in the air. I quickly spun around in the chair to turn towards him.

First thing I need to know - does he remember? Well if he did, I doubt he'd be greeting me so casually.

"Hi," I suspiciously said and spun my chair back around so my back was facing him, I picked up another Oreo and bit my lip. Harry strutted over to the seat across from me and took a seat. I stared at him and he returned the stare.

"What happened last night?" He asked groaning and rubbing his face.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. But did I want him to know what happened? Did it matter. Well I guess it did matter, but why? Maybe because normally I doubt he would ever try to kill a girl in front of me. But normally he would still kill the girl. But that occasion wasn't normal.

Will you stop fucking thinking about it so much? It happened, it happened.

"Pierces party," I quickly said. "Are we going?"

This changed Harry's mood from grumpy to even grumpier,"Obviously," He scowled and picked up an Oreo, taking away the cookie part and licking of the cream. His tongue glided across the cream and he smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Not seductive at all. Very seductive.

"If we don't, he'll probably try and kill you," He laughed.

"Very funny," I grinned sarcastically. "You just wont stop at anything to have me dead will you?"

This took him off guard, the placed the cookie down and lent back on his chair,"What happened last night?" He asked again. His eyes were for the most part bloodshot and his normally pink cheeks had lost a bit of their color.

"You just got drunk and went to sleep," I shrugged.

"No, there was a broken bottle and half of my room was trashed... And blood?," He said now propping one of his legs on another seat and giving me a suspicious look. Oh hell, he should not be questioning me. Its better for both of our good if he doesn't know what happened.

Right?

"Well, lets just say you're a mad man when your drunk," I laughed, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

"Alright," He said not giving it much thought.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that the other guys and Evelyn don't stay here?" I asked and grabbed another Oreo.

"You were gonna find out anyways, come on Jade don't you just love spending time alone with me?" Harry smirked leaning towards me.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna fucking slap that smirk off of your face," I threatened, pulling my chair back so I could have some space distanced from him. I have to act like everything is normal. If I tell him what really happened he will find out about the gun and that cannot happen.

"Alright darling, do it," Harry said so now his hands were on the table and once again he was leaning towards me.

"Back up," I said and motioned two hands in front of me. If this was his attempt of trying to be seductive or sexual towards me - it wasn't working.

"C'mon Jade," He rolled his eyes and took his seat again. "I'm just trying to have fun."

"Fun!? You fucking kidnapped me, you think I want too have fun!"

"There's nothing wrong about having fun and making the best out of things," Harry shrugged. "You're  not going anywhere so just suck it up."

"I'm done with this," I said standing up and turning around.