Chapter 3

Harry approached the steel door, and slowly opened it but first he turned around to face me,"If you make one move, if you even try and escape. " He paused for a second before saying. "You'll regret it."

Ohh shit. Am I supposed to feel threatened? well I don't. I feel fucking mad, gang leader or not he's acting as if he owns me. I'm his soulmate and visa versa but you don't see me intimidating him - if I even could. I pushed that thought away, of course I could. Maybe not physically but mentally. My only intention right now is to get the hell away from these people and this place.

I was surprised to what I saw when Harry opened the door. It was a normal looking room - wood floor with white carpeting here and there. A large black L-sharper couch and table and tv in the center. Behind that was the kitchen and everything beyond that was covered by a wall and door.

The rest of the gang wasn't out there and neither was Evelyn. He took a step out and I did the same, happy to get our of that eerie dark room but also scared to be entering a foreign place.

My heart returned to an almost normal pace and I began to overcome the shock I was feeling.

"Where's Evelyn?" I reluctantly grabbed his arm.

He turned around and looked down at my hand which was wrapped around his arm. I thought he would slap it away but instead he just looked up at me. "Somewhere safe?"

"You mean with that fucking physco path Louis? He surely is a very safe person to be with," I responded stretching the very.

Harry moved his arm harshly away. I should not of said that.

His face twisted in a look of disgust, like I was some type of disgusting creature then that look was replaced with fury. His jaw tightened as his eyes wandered toward mine. "He's not a fucking physco path."

My heart thumped and I knew it was better to just stay quiet but I let my anger get the best of me,"You're  right. You're the fucking physcopath."

This set him off - just as I knew it would. Fuck, why don't you shut up. He lunged for me with open arms, but I quickly slid by his side. I ran for the door grabbing a remote resting on the table. I rushed towards the door, and quickly turned the knob to reveal whatever was behind it. I didn't get past hearing the squeak of the doorknob before I felt strong arms wrap around me, with quit a force.

Harry then spun me around and slammed me agnaist the door. Instead of just feeling a hard surface I felt the metal of the doorknob stab into my back. The odd shape pressing into my skin, caused me to scream rather loudly. I tried to pry Harry off of me or at least have him loosen his grip but he wouldn't budge.

"Get off of me!" I screamed slamming my fists into his chest, which caused no affect on him at all. I continued to do this until his warm hands moved towards my own and pressed them angaist the wall as well. My head turned side ways as I felt his face getting closer to me.

Heat radiated off of his face as he whispered over my neck,"I told you don't try and escape."

I knew something was coming. What was he gonna do? Hurt me? Hit me? Rape me?

I shut my eyes as my mind flipped through different sceneros.

But instead of feeling even an ounce of pain I felt the door behind me begin to open. I wobbled to the side trying to get away from Harry as quickly as possible as Harry releases his strong grip on me.

Thank you glorious person who-

"EVELYN!" I screeched.

"Jade?" the certain blonde looked at me in confusion but then her eyes turned wide as she ran up to me. "Oh my god!" she screamed embracing me. I felt a huge smile appear on my face as I hugged her tighter.