Chapter 8

"Don't move," He warned.

It's kind of fucking hard too when you're at gun point. 

I was frozen with fear. The gun was only pointed a mere inch away from my face. I couldn't even process my thoughts correctly all I could think was He's gonna shoot, I'm gonna die. 

"Harry," I said trying not to sound scared but I failed miserably.

"Hmm?" He said, his tone sarcastic but his face serious. 

"Put the gun down... It's me. Jade. I'm your soul mate, please Harry."

He looked at me again with the same confused look as before. I could tell my words were working.

"Put the gun down and then we can get into bed and sleep okay?"

"What about her..." he asked wearily and pointed the gun at the girl.

"I'll take care of her," I said. I was surprised he was listening to me. I expected him to fight back and get even angrier.

I slowly began getting up,"Why are you moving?" Harry asked, his words lazily spilling out of his mouth. "I told you not too."

I looked over at the girl who seemed like she was going to have a heart attack. She didn't deserve this, no one deserved to be treated the way Harry treats people.

I shakily lifted a hand over the gun and began pulling it down, without breaking my eye contact with him. The minute the gun reached the floor I screamed as loud as I could,"RUN!"

The girl ran, all I saw was a whip of blonde hair and then a door slamming shut. I looked over at Harry who began to run after the girl but didn't get past the door when I pulled him back. It may of been a bit selfish of her too just leave me here, but it wouldn't matter anyways. She was gone. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Harry screamed, turning to face me.

"YOU CAN'T JUST KILL HER HARRY! YOU CANT TAKE SOMEONES LIFE AWAY FROM THEM!"I screamed back attempting to gather all of my courage.

"YES I CAN!" He yelled and shoved me back hard. I only took a step back from the impact, but stood my guard. "YES I CAN!" He screamed once again, but this time more to himself then to me. And for an odd moment, he looked down at the floor. But, when he turned to face me again he looked even scarier, if that was even possible.

Once again, the gun was pointed upward, but this time he pressed the metal surface to a small of my stomach. I screamed in surprise, and instinctively I put my hand over the gun, but Harry put his strong hands over mine, restricting me from access to push the gun away. He pushed me back further. In a quick movement Harry let go of the gun, but I didn't have enough time to grab it. Instead he spun me around so now both arms were held behind my back with one of Harry's hands, and the gun was now pressed toward the side of my rib cage.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as he slammed my body against the wall.

"Harry," I managed to mutter out in a weak voice. It was hard not to think I was going to die. I didn't think Harry was capable of killing me, not that I wanted him too but I thought he wanted me and that would be the only thing keeping me alive. 

But having a sarcastic comment after everything he says, doesn't really help.

I felt his face near my own, as his hot breath fanned my face. My body jumped when his lips grazed over the tip of my ear.

"Why?" He simply asked.

I turned my face, so now the left of my face was facing the wall,"Why what?"