Chapter 6

A/N

THIS IS COMPLETELY UN-EDITED, ILL TRY TO EDIT TOMORROW

Run. Run. Running.

My feet took me to the left of the wear house, the space between the rails on the side and the building narrow but big enough for me to get through. I risked looking back for one second and sucked in a breath. Louis and Zayn both started running full speed towards me, Liam and Niall a bit slower. I didn't get to see Evelyn because by the time I turned back I went head first into one of the gates.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"FUCKING STOP!" I heard Louis voice close behind me. Too close.

I thought fast and began climbing up the railings. My heart ran a million miles per hour, knowing that there were four armed gang members chasing me from behind. The steel rings of the gate dug into my skin but I ignored the pain and blood trickling down my hand.

Thank god, I thought once I had jumped the fence. I quickly looked back once again and now Zayn and Louis were both beginning to climb the fence. My eyes went wide as I saw Zayn pointed a black metal gun at me.

Fuck this was a bad idea. I turned around and began sprinting down the end. Before long I reached the end of the wear house.

"JADE STOP!"

I wanted to turn around to see how close they were but I wouldn't risk that. The back of the wear house was just pavement and dead grass sticking out at odd ends. But luckily along with the grass there was also a large white truck.

I rushed towards the truck and hid behind it but then I looked down at the pavement. My feet they would be able to see it. Now I more cautiously walked over to the back of the trunk. It wasn't completely closed, but I was scared to go in there. I licked my chapped lips and rubbed my eyes as I lifted the door slightly up. I crawled into the small space and- I was in! I crawled on all fours to a corner of the trunk and rested my head on my knees. Nothing could stop my fear not the adrenaline rush throughout my body - but mostly the fear.

I squinted my eyes shut. Please don't get caught, please, please please.

"Where the hell did she go?" Louis voice was closed but muffled.

"I don't fucking know man!"

My body shot up as I heard a fist connect with the trucks wall. I scooted closer the back.

'We can't be back here, if Dylan's men catch us back here were fucked."

Well that helps my situation loads. There was nothing but silence for a few moments until I heard Louis say,"C'mon man."

I heard a sigh come from one of the boys and then I heard nothing for a while. I lifted my head up and concentrated on any noise. I smiled to myself as I heard the sound of metal clinging together.

I couldn't help but let excitement bubble through me - I made it.

But then just like that everything fell apart - again.

I realized the truck door opening even before it happened, a heavy voice came from the side of the wall were I was.

"Check if the supplies are in there."

Are you kidding me right now!?

"There in there Anders," I heard another voice say.

I heard a growl like exhausted sigh. With my eyes shut I could see red replace the darkness.

I'm screwed.

I willed my eyes to open and then twisted my face into confusion. The two men were standing and fighting and hadn't noticed my yet but all around me were bags of-