🦋||18

Author Pov.

The couple and their kids went to a nearby mall to watch a movie, the twin were wearing a short overall light jeans with kookmin red shirt and minkook baby blue shirt along with a matching white shoes.

Jungkook was wearing a plain white t-shirt with ripped jeans and timberlands while jimin was wearing a black jeans short with a yellow shirt tucked inside his short from the front and black vans.

The twin were holding jimin hand as jungkook followed the three boys in front of him worried about his.. jimin... he wasn't happy about jimin clothe choices but had to go with it because he didn't want to annoy him when he just now got his memory back, so his keeping his eyes wide open.

The two boys choose a movie called trolls so jungkook went to buy tickets while jimin and the kids waited for him, " the movie will start soon, let's go buy some snacks " jungkook aid as he signaled them toward the food court.

After buying food they headed inside before the movie start, the twin fought with jungkook because the three of them wanted to sit next to jimin but ended up sitting in these orders 'kookmin jimin minkook jungkook'

In the middle of the movie jungkook reached to hold jimin hand but he regretted stretching his hand, the younger chuckled when he saw minkook biting jungkook hand " minnie baby stop biting appa " jimin caressed the younger head.

" but appa keep annoying eomma.. " minkook pouted, " he is not.. well not always " jimin smiled as he looked at jungkook who started to regret even suggesting the family date thing.

Minkook listened to jimin as he let the two hold hands even if he was uncomfortable a bit, the movie ended soon as the two boys kept on running around playing while jimin and jungkook following them holding hands., the older let go of jimin to follow the boys who ran far away from them leaving jimin alone.

" kookmin! minkook! Come back here " jungkook ran behind them and catches them both before returning to his husband, the older let go of the twin when he saw a boy holding jimin hand pulling him a bit close to him while jimin pulled back.

" what are you doing? " jungkook asked in a serious tone that brought shivers down both jimin and the guy spine, jimin doesn't like angry jungkook so he pulled his hands away and went to jungkook side to calm him down while the twin looked confused.

" n..nothing " the boy said before walking away, " you! " jungkook angrily called jimin scaring him along the way, the younger looked down with a pout scared by his husband glare.

Jungkook let a long deep sigh before wrapping his hand around jimin waist " I can't leave you for one second can't I? " he said as he pecked the boy lips, " let's go " he said as they started walking while the two boys playing in front of them.

Jimin blushed and rested his head on jungkook shoulder while walking close to him since jungkook wouldn't stop holding him by his waist, " appa! Eomma! lets go inside " the twin pulled their parents inside a toy store.

The boys ket picking toys which the couple failed to say no too, they didn't want to spoil them but they didn't want to limit their choices much.. so three games each was a good deal for the two boys.

Minkook stood in his place staring at one of the sections, " whats wrong minnie? " jungkook asked as he noticed his son standing there, " it's pretty " minkook smiled as he pointed at the dress in front of him making jungkook turn to look at it.

" thats for girls minnie you can't wear it " jungkook said as he carried the boy, " I don't want it for me " minkook pouted, " then? " jungkook looked confused at his son, " eomma.. " minkook looked at the dress.

Jungkook looked at minkook with a smile then at the dress before he got an idea, " how about we buy one and give eomma later as a surprise gift? " Jungkook said with an evil smirk.

Minkook smiled widely as he nodded liking the idea, the two tried their best to find the right dress with the correct size for jimin, the two bought it in secret before heading back to jimin and kookmin to buy the rest of the toys.

" what is that jungkookie? " jimin looked at the bag curiously, " ah that for taehyung there was a game he wanted so I got it for him. " jungkook said with a fake smile and lucky him jimin believed him.

They left the mall and went to a nearby pizza parlor before walking in the park, the two boys played a lot until they got tired and sleepy, the couple were sitting on the grass leaning on a tree admiring the sky as their kids sleepily laid on their laps.

" did you have fun? " jungkook asked as the younger rested his head on jungkook shoulder, " of course I did, I am out with my three favorite people theres no way I wouldn't enjoy it. " he said happily as the older hummed.

" who is your most favorite? " jungkook asked, jimin smiled his famous crescents eye smile ignoring jungkook question, " yah don't ignore me " jungkook poked jimin side, the younger let out a whimper before hitting jungkook shoulder laughing at his cute husband reaction.

The twin were laying down on jungkook and jimin lap so when the couple decided to go back home, jungkook carried kookmin while jimin carried minkook, as the two were walking toward the car jungkook stopped jimin.

" what's wrong? " jimin asked as jungkook held his shirt stopping him, the older leaned close to jimin kissing him as he pulled his neck making their kiss deepen, the younger pulled away with a blush before walking away but jungkook ran a bit to catch up with him ignoring the whining boy in his arms.

__

The two male arrived back home and changed their kids cloths before laying them down on the bed, " so.. " jungkook said as he moved his index finger over jimin back seductively.

" no jungkook " jimin chuckled before walking to their room, the older sneaked around jimin and carried him bridal style, " yah jungkook put me down " jimin said as he hugged the older scared to fall down.

" well we both are heading back to the same room so why not carry you till there? " jungkook asked as the boy stuttered, " because.. I don't know.. just put me down kookie " jimin pouted as he held jungkook tight, " I like how you are holding me right now so.. pass " jungkook said with a wide smile on his face as he reached their room with a pouting jimin in his arms.