🦋||11

Author Pov.

Jungkook was driving around his parents house trying to look for the twin but failed to find them, he called yoongi to ask for help but the male failed to get help from his fellow workers so instead he left on his own and started roaming around the area with jungkook.

It been two hours and jungkook couldn't find his sons so yoongi forced him to get back home and try with the police again as he waited there, even though the boy didn't like the idea he listened to the older.

He arrived home with disappointment filling him, he ignored everyone and went inside his house office and closed the door behind him before collapsing on the floor letting his tears escape his eyes.

" why am I such a failure.. I can't even take care of my own family.. " jungkook cried as he slowly slid down and sat on the floor, his eyes widened when he felt an arm wrap around his waist before he felt someone head resting on his back.

" don't cry.. please " jimin pleaded as he stayed close to the male, " I am sorry jimin.. I am a failure aren't I.. " jungkook chuckled painfully as the younger shook his head while his arms tightened around jungkook waist.

" I can't eve- " jin interrupted him as he opened the door " sorry to interrupt.. but jungkook you need to come out " jin said with a smile on his face, the male got worried as he stood up and hurried out of the office with red puffy eyes.

The restaurant owner was holding the twin hands as she waited next to the door, " Kookmin! Minkook! " jungkook shouted as soon as his eyes fell on his kids, he ran toward them and hugged them, the two boys hugged him back but when their eyes landed on jimin standing behind him they pulled away from the hug and ran toward their.. eomma embrace.

The two boys hugged jimin crying as the boy eyes widened in shook, it was his first time seeing them so why they hugged him? Specially while crying, he was confused as he gently caressed the two boys head, he looked around not sure what else to do but seeing the others smiling he stayed stroking their hair.

" eomma.. " minkook cried as he looked at jimin with eyes full of tears, the male wiped the boy tears as he smiled sweetly at the boy, suddenly his head started hurting as he felt slightly dizzy, few flashbacks came back about him comforting the boy in front of him.

He was confused because it was his first time seeing the boy but he tried to hold the pain in as he comforted the two boys, jungkook smiled before turning around to thank the women for helping the two kids by bringing them back home safely.

" thank you so much.. but how did you know the address? " jungkook asked confused, " oh please don't thank me.. they said they were looking for this address " she gave him the small paper the two boys gave her " because their eomma gave them this paper.. I tried calling the number but it wouldn't reach so I thought of bringing them here instead.. glad it was the right place " the women said as she smiled while looking at the two happy boys.

" yea.. my h..husband had an accident so that why you couldn't reach him on his phone.. " jungkook answered as he turned to look at jimin smiling about how caring and thoughtful he is that he actually placed an emergency contact paper inside their bag knowing they get easily lost.

Jimin tears suddenly started to fall before he felt his head hurting him more than earlier, the pain was unbearable, he pulled away slightly as he held his head uttering few pained groans that gained the attention of males around him.