🦋||13

Author Pov.

Jungkook walks inside his house with red puffy eyes and runny nose, as he was walkig past the living room he saw the twin playing with jimin, even though jimin can't remember anything he still treat them all the same which made him more emotional, jimin eyes met with jungkook making his smile turn to a frown as he let the two boys alone to play while he walked toward his..husband?.

" are you ok? " jimin asked as he caressed the older cheek, the older shook his head as he held jimin hand " I am not.. ", jimin face tensed as he looked at jungkook sad expression, " why? Did something happen? " jimin asked worried and almost terrified.

" I.. I can't say it.. " jungkook muttered, the younger smiled softly as he caressed the older pulling him slowly to a hug, " its ok jungkook.. everything going to be ok.. just stop crying " Jimin said while rubbing soothing circles on jungkook back making him cry more from guilt.

" go change.. I will come in few " jimin said as he pulled away from the hug, " wh- " Jimin interrupted him " I will be right back just going to check on the twin " he smiled, the older smiled weakly and nodded before walking upstairs toward his bedroom.

Jimin followed the older few minutes later after playing a movie for the boys and giving them snacks before heading upstairs to the older male waiting him in the room, " jungkook.. " jimin peeked his head from the door calling the sad male in a very gentle tone.

" come in.. " jungkook replied still laying down, the younger walked toward the bed and started crawling next to jungkook slipping his legs under the cover, the older looked at jimin confusedly, " come.. " jimin said shyly as he opened his arm.

Jungkook still confused but he did what the younger asked him to do, the younger started playing with the older hair while rocking him back and forth, the older at first was confused as he rested his head on the younger chest listening to his heart beat, he started to calm down and feel safe.. as time passed.. he drifted to sleep.

____

Taehyung entered the house of his best friends and walked toward the living room to be greeted with kookmin and minkook watching a movie, " hey~ "
taehyung cooed as he ran toward the two boys.

" shushhh " the two boys shushed him as they continued watching the animation, the older pouted " both of you are rude as your parents hmph.. " he said cutely but the two boys ignored him and continued watching the animation.

Taehyung decided to look for jungkook and jimin, since its better than being ignored by a five year old kids, he opened the door to the couple room spotting them cuddling on the bed, he was about to close the door but jimin voice stopped him.

" you are awake? " taehyung asked, the younger hummed in response trying to lay jungkook head on the pillow before sitting up, " thats rare he doesn't sleep much after coming home " taehyung said as he watched jungkook peaceful face.

Jimin pulled taehyung outside the room " he is not in a good mood today.. " jimin mumbled, " he isn't? Why? Something happened between you guys? " taehyung asked, Jimin looked confused " like? ".

" never mind.. I don't think it's you if he was cuddling with you.. " taehyung said thinking while jimin turned his face away blushing, " it must be something very bad.. he was crying.. it really broke my heart seeing him this way.. " jimin said as he remembered jungkook crying face.

" crying? " taehyung asked worried, the younger nodded while pouting, " did you try cheering him up? " taehyung smirked as he held jimin hands, " I tried.. but he still cried.. " jimin pouted " so I think I didn't cheer him enough.. " he added.

" want me to help you with that? I know how to cheer him up fast? " taehyung smirked, the younger eyes widened a bit curiously before nodding, " come closer.. " taehyung signaled jimin to come closer so he can whisper in his ear.

Jimin face started turning red as taehyung kept whispering more to his ear, " but- " taehyung interrupted him " he would love that! Especially when his wife do it for him ", a frown took over jimin face, " but I am a guy.. not a girl to be a wife " jimin said confused, " well you two are married so you can't deny that " the older said.

" he will hate it if I do this.. " jimin mumbled, " he won't! believe me he must be craving that! " taehyung said excitedly as jimin sighed looking at the door, " really? " jimin asked as the older nodded, " then I will wait.. till he wakes up " jimin smiled, taehyung knew if jungkook find out that it was his idea his going to kill him for sure but he was ready to take the risk.

__

Jungkook woke up to find himself laying alone on the bed, " I was hoping to see myself in your arms.. but you must have got tired of that.. " jungkook mumbled to himself before deciding to go work in his house office, since he spent his day sleeping and forgot about the important papers he brought back.

While jungkook was working on his last file he heard the door open, " jungkook.. " jimin peeked to see if jungkook was inside or not, the older smiled when he saw the younger cute action.

" come baby.. what's wrong? " jungkook asked, " you busy? " jimin looked at the desk before looking at jungkook again, " no.. never for you " jungkook said as he pulled jimin by his waist closer to him, the younger blushed and hugged the older.

Jungkook didn't know why but he was happy with how clingy jimin is getting, the younger remembered what taehyung told him and took a deep breath before pushing back jungkook making him lean on the chair.

" what's wrong jimin? " jungkook felt a bit uncomfortably when jimin pushed him away, the younger bit his lips shyly as his cheeks turned dark pink, " I am not sure if you will like it.. but tae said this will make you happy.. " jimin said as he sat between jungkook legs.

" what are you doing? What did tae say? " jungkook asked worried as he held jimin shoulders, the younger gulped down from the nervousness before starting to pull down jungkook sweatpants.

" jimin! " jungkook held jimin hand stopping him from going further, he felt bad with how jungkook reacted, he slowly pulled his hands away " sorry I told him you wouldn't like it ", the younger stood up trying to leave but jungkook stopped him by pulling him close to him.

" no.. he was right.. I would like it.. but you can't remember anything.. so I don't want to take advantage of you like that.. " jungkook said as he caressed the younger head, " really..? So you don't hate me because i- " jungkook interrupted jimin " I would never hate you.. hating you is not available in my dictionary.. ", jimin face turned red as he looked down trying his best not to show his smile.. but failed.

" was it a bit cheesy? " jungkook said laughing as he pulled jimin to sit on his lap, " not sure.. " jimin smiled widely as jungkook wrapped his hand around his small waist, " I wish you would remember me.. remember us.. " Jungkook said burying his head on jimin back.

" I wish I could too.. I must have been the happiest person on earth if you have always treated me this way.. " jimin tear unconsciously fell as he leaned back enjoying being in jungkook embrace, the older hummed hoping that what the younger said was true.