🦋||12

Author Pov.

Jimin tiredly opened his eyes to see jungkook and the two kids sleeping next to them, for unknowing reason a smile crept over his face but faded when he heard one of the boys cry.

Minkook started crying calling for his eomma, " eomma.. eomma.. jiminie eomma.. ", the boy eyes widened a bit feeling confused but that didn't stop him from caressing the boy hair leading him to scoot closer to jimin body.

Jimin smile took over his face again while examining the boy face admiring how cute and beautiful he is, " jimin.. " jimin heard a familiar voice call him in a very sexy but sleepy tone.

His cheeks turned red as he looked at jungkook who sat up still looking sleepy, " why are you awake this early.. it's 5:30am " jungkook said while checking his phone, " I don't know.. " jimin looked down.

" want to cuddle with me..? " jungkook asked the younger who smiled as a response as he scooted closer while nodding repeatedly, the older didn't waste any seconds and wrapped his arms around the boy small frame.

Minkook was sleeping behind jimin while kookmin behind jungkook which was easy for the couple to cuddle, " jungkook.. " jimin called after a few minutes of silence, " yes baby.. " jungkook answered sleepily.

" are we dating? " jimin asked unsure, the older chuckled slightly as he shook his head " no.. we're married.. " jimin eyes widened with shock as he looked up at the boy, " married?? " jimin asked in disbelief.

" yea.. you hate it..? " jungkook asked worried when he noticed how shocked jimin was, the younger blushed as he hugged jungkook tighter, " no.. " jimin mumbled on the older neck, " I like it " he add making jungkook smile like a freak before they fell asleep hugging while the twin scooted closer to them to feel their warmth.

Two hour later.

" I am leaving.. if you need anything just call me jimin ok? " jungkook said standing in front of the door, the younger nodded as he stared at jungkook tie, the older noticed jimin looking at his tie but before he could leave jimin started fixing it.

" you know I am kinda late..? " jungkook asked happy that jimin still fix his tie even when he forgot everything, " but you are not rushing so I guess your fine with me taking my time fixing it.. " jimin said as he focused on fixing the tie and jungkook collar that have wrinkles because he didn't fix it as he wore it and let the collar bend.

" because while you focus to make your husband look good for other to see.. his enjoying seeing the beautiful you.. " jungkook said while wrapping his arms gently around jimin waist.

Jimin stared deep at jungkook eyes while his two hands resting on his shoulders still holding jungkook collar, " can I.. k..kiss you? " jungkook asked as he looked down with a sad smile, the boy stared for few seconds at jungkook before leaning close to his face.

Jungkook noticed jimin leaning close while standing on his toe to reach jungkook cheeks, the moment jimin lips touched jungkook cheek both of them started turning red.

To jimin it was a foreign feeling yet familiar while jungkook was grinning like crazy just because he received a kiss on the cheek by his husband, " I.. need to go.. see you later ji..jiminie " jungkook blushed before leaving the house.

Jimin was sitting alone as he kept thinking about jungkook, even though he left the house three hours ago, he couldn't take his mind of the boy, the twin woke up late as the searched for their parents.