🦋||10

Author Pov.
3 Hours later.

Jungkook took jimin to their house in his car while jin and namjoon following them in their own car, the older carried jimin bridal style as he walked inside the house toward the living room placing him on the sofa to rest.

He laid jimin on the sofa while placing pillows under him to support his back, " is that ok? " jungkook asked worried while jimin just nodded with a smile on his face, " taehyung and hoseok are coming in few ok? " namjoon said as he sat near the couple.

Jungkook nodded as he paced around jimin not sure if his faking comfort or he really is, the older came and noticed jungkook walking in circles around jimin not sure what to put under him or take from him.

" kook believe me his comfortable enough " jin said as he patted the boy back, " I kn- sorry " jungkook took out his phone to see his mom calling, " hello? " jungkook answered with a smile but soon after turned into a frown.

" What do you mean you don't know where they went!! I am coming now!! " jungkook turned to jin with a very worried expression, " sorry hyung but can you take care of jimin! I need to go somewhere. " jungkook said as he eyed jimin.

" why what happened? " jin asked stopping him, " they can't find the twin anywhere " jungkook said almost whispering, " what!! How- " jungkook interrupted him, " I am not sure but I really have to go " he said as he glanced at his husband.

" ok we will stay with jimin don't worry about him " Jin said gaining a nod from jungkook, the younger held jungkook shirt scared of him leaving when he passed next to him, " jiminie.. baby " jungkook caressed jimin head making him blush from the nickname.

" I will go for a while.. but I will come later ok? " jimin nodded as he smiled sweetly at the boy, jungkook left the house and drove his car toward his parents house feeling irritated that his mother didn't take care of his sons.

__
40min later.

Mrs.jeon was saying goodbye to hymei as the two laughed next to the door when her son jungkook arrived, he parked his car in front of the door as he saw his mom talking to a girl while laughing, that made his blood boil as he rushed to his mother with anger and worry dripping from him, it looked as if she didn't care his twin sons were lost.

" are you fucking kidding me? You lost my kids and you are here chit-chatting with..I dont even know who!! " Jungkook said in a very pissed tone as he ignored the girl presence, " jungkook.. respect our guest could you " Mrs.jeon gritted her teeth as she gave a fake smile to the girl.

Hymei was amazed by jungkook beauty even though he was wearing a jeans with a white shirt along with his timberlands, " well excuse me I didn't come here to play house I am here for my kids where are they?! " jungkook shouted.

" I don't know.. " Mrs.jeon answered simply as she faced the girl, hymei felt a bit left out because of the situation they were in " excuse me then.. see you later Mrs.jeon ..and jungkook " she smiled shyly as she walked away.

Jungkook rolled his eye before looking straight to his mom eyes, " where are they? " he asked again trying to calm down, " I told you I don't know and I don't fucking care " Mrs.jeon shouted.

" what do you mean you don't care! They are my kids if you are not going to be responsible about them tell me! Don't just throw them away!! " jungkook shouted as she scoffed, " I didn't throw them away but glad they noticed they are not welcomed in here, exactly like their father- oh wait I mean mother! " Mrs.jeon said sarcastically before walking inside.

Jungkook pulled her hands stopping her from taking one more step inside, " did you search the house carefully? " he asked as she rolled her eyes, " I called them and they won't answer it been almost three hours since I last saw them " she said before walking inside.

Jungkook felt angry but he didn't know what to do or where to begin so he went around the house looking for them, hoping that his mother just didn't bother look for them and that he will find them.

After spending near an hour searching he couldn't find them at all, he rushed downstairs as he dialed yoongi number, " hey hyung. I need help.. my twins are missing! " he said as he quickly got inside the car.

__

" kookie~ are you sure it's the right place.. " minkook asked as he looked around the street, it was very unfamiliar to both of them, " no it's not.. I think the address eomma gave me is wrong " kookmin said with a pout.

" you mean we're lost? " minkook asked as tears started forming in his eyes, " shush don't cry minnie, we will go back just.. we have to search more " kookmin said trying to calm his brother.

Minkook nodded as he held kookmin hand following him around, " kookie.. I am hungry.. " the boy said as his tummy started to make noises from hunger, " wait " kookmin sat down as he opened his bag to check his wallet that jimin always put in their bag.

He opened it and found money " it's still here! " he said happily before he hid the wallet again and walked toward a restaurant with his brother by his side, " welcome.. oh are you alone? " the women asked as she saw the two boys standing near the counter alone.

The two boys nodded as minkook frowned, " can we have food? " kookmin asked as he placed his money on the table, the women saw the money then she eyed the two boys worried about them.

" take it back inside the the bag " she said as she gave the boy back his money, " how about you two sit over there while I go make you something to eat, ok? " the women said with a warm smile on her face.

The two sat on a table near the counter because the owner was worried about them that she wanted to keep an eye on them, after making them food she served each one of them as she sat trying to help them.

" did you run away? Why are you alone? " she asked as she caressed minkook hair, " we hate our grandma.. " kookmin said " we want to go back home but we can't find it.. " he added with a pout before taking a bite from his food.

" go home? Do you know where it is " the women asked, the younger nodded and placed the paper on the table for the women to take, the owner read the paper.

" house address xxxx-xxxx (xxx)
phone number xxx-xxx "

" are you sure this is the right one sweetie? " the women asked after reading the paper, kookmin nodded " eomma wrote it.. because I always get lost with minnie.. ", the women sighed in relief " ok once you finish eating I will take you back there ok? ".

The two boys smiled widely as they nodded making the women smile along with them, she left the table to call the number but it was closed so she had to wait for the kids to finish eating before dropping them back home.