🦋||9

Author Pov.
5days later

Jungkook stopped working to stay and aid jimin, he been awake for few days now and still couldn't remember anything or anyone, it was an advantage for jungkook because that made the younger attached to him.

It was midnight and jimin couldn't fall asleep, " chimie why are you still awake " jungkook asked as his hand gently stroked his hair, the younger looked at him looking quite tired but wasn't able to sleep, " I can't fall asleep.. " jimin pouted.

Jungkook bit his lips slightly trying to stop himself from kissing the younger who still didn't remember him, " do you want to cuddle with me? " jungkook asked as the boy eyes glistened, " cuddle? " jimin asked confused slightly at the meaning.

Jungkook nodded as he smiled at the boy face expression, " it means sleeping while hugging me? ", Jimin stayed quiet for few seconds thinking before making space for the boy on the bed, the older couldn't stop his bunny smile from forming on his face.

Jimin blushed because he never saw jungkook this happy.. and his smile were too cute to his liking, he fixed the bed to make more place for jungkook to lay next to him, the older closed the light and laid next to jimin before pulling him into his embrace.

Jimin yelped when jungkook pulled him by his waist but then he felt comfortable in the boy embrace stayed quiet, he placed his head on jungkook chest as he slowly wrapped his arms around the older body.

Jungkook was too happy to have the younger in his arms again, he started singing while playing with his hair to help him fall asleep but the boy was just focused on him, " your voice is so good " jimin smiled as he buried his head deeper in jungkook neck.

" not as good as yours " jungkook kissed the younger head who furrowed his eyebrows, " how do you know? " jimin giggled while his head is still buried on jungkook neck, " I just know " jungkook smiled and tightened his grip around the younger.

Few minute later jungkook heard small snores escaping the younger, a smile found it way across his face as he stared at his husband, " you still fall asleep easily in my arms.. but why can't you remember me.. " his smile turned to a frown as he slowly fell asleep hoping the one day he will wake up remembering him.

The next day.

Jin and namjoon walked in the room to see the couple cuddling on the bed, jimin head buried on the older neck while jungkook hugged him tightly close to his body, " let's wait outside.. " namjoon said as he pulled jin by his hands but ended up bumping into the table making the cup of glass shatter.

The two male woke up shocked and scared by the loud sound, jungkook checked on jimin before looking around to see jin scolding namjoon for breaking the cup and ruining their moment,

" yah! Namjoon. " jin shouted as he hit namjoon his head leading jungkook to laugh while rubbing soothing circles on jimin back, " don't worry, his just clumsy " jungkook said while looking at namjoon apologizing to jin.

Jimin know jin because he saw him few days ago but he didn't know namjoon so he clung to jungkook side a bit scared of his presence, " don't worry his one of our friends " jungkook said as he caressed jimin head.

" jimin how are you today? " jin asked as he sat on the chair next to them, " I am good hyung " jimin answered still hugging jungkook while showing his crescents eye smile, " I can see that " jin smiled as he looked at their position " you enjoy holding him this tight? " jin teased him.