?||8

Author Pov.

It been almost two months and jimin was still unconscious, jungkook went to work and when he finish he goes back to change his clothes and then back to his husband.

Jin takes care of jimin along with hoseok and taehyung when the male is busy, the male had a very rough day, he walked toward jimin room and leaned his back on the door trying to regain some of his energy before walking inside.

After leaning on the door for few minutes he decided to enter the room, as soon as he opened the door he could see jin placing the towel he used to clean jimin body in the small bowl, " hi jin hyung " jungkook greeted his hyung as he walked toward jimin bed.

" hey kook " jin smiled as he moved for jungkook to sit next to jimin's bed, " how was your day? " jin asked with a smile, " it was fine.. but.. " jungkook looked at jimin with a very sad look, " I know let's just hope he wakes up soon. " Jin said as he patted jungkook shoulder before leaving to the bathroom.

Jungkook stared at jimin as he held his hands " I miss you.. ", the male eyes widened when he felt a hand tighten around his own, " ji..jimin? " jungkook asked as he leaned close to jimin face scared to let go of him again just to call someone who will end up crushing all his hope.

Jimin hardly opened his eyes, his vision blurred by the tiredness and the bright light reflecting on his face, " jimin! " jungkook eyes got teary as he hugged jimin tightly while sobbing in his embrace, it been a while since he saw the boy beautiful eyes.

Jimin was so confused but couldn't do anything as he felt quite tired for not moving for two months, " jiminie.. finally.. " jungkook tightened his hand around jimin as he sobbed in his embrace.

" jun- oh my god jimin! " jin shouted as he looked at the younger finally conscious state " I will call the doctor " he said before going out to call the doctor for jimin, " I missed you.. " jungkook said as tears kept falling down his cheeks as he leaned close to jimin and kissed his plump lips.

Jimin eyes widened shocked by jungkook action, he could feel him trying to deepen the kiss, he tiredly pushed him away as he looked slightly scared, " w..who are you..? "
jimin asked as his eyes got teary.

Jungkook hand loosened from the grip around jimin and stared at jimin " you are kidding me.. right? " jungkook tears started to fall again scaring the younger boy who was so worried but yet confused.

" you are kidding me.. " jungkook said as he walked backward until his back hit the wall, he felt his world crash for the second time, " stop being mean toward me.. I need you " he cried as he looked at jimin.

The doctor rushed inside along with two nurses and jin, the older was confused when he saw jungkook crying while leaning on the wall, " hey kook why are you crying? " jin asked trying to comfort his friend.

" h..hyung.. he can't r..remember me.. " Jungkook tears started to fall harder again as he hugged jin tightly, he felt his breath get caught in his throat as he looked at jimin getting examined by the doctor while stealing few glances at him.

Jin turned around to find jimin stealing glances at jungkook, he looked so worried yet confused, he felt really apologetic toward jungkook, looks like everything was against him, first he had to witness his husband accident and now memory loss " shush.. it's will be ok.. don't cry.. "

" Mr.jeon... can we talk? " the doctor asked as he walked outside the room, jungkook and jin followed the doctor waiting for an answer about jimin condition, " he seem to have an Retrograde amnesia " the doctor said.. " but we need to do some tests first to make sure of his condition "

" Retrograde amnesia? What is that.. " jungkook sked worriedly, " its a type of amnesia where the patient loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury. " the doctor said.

" will he regain his memory back?! " jungkook asked hoping at least that he will have a chance to feel loved again by the boy, " not sure.. it depends on the patient some got it back the next day some few years later and some never.. " the doctor said in a low voice.

Jungkook felt like the world suffocating him with jimin and the new problems accruing to them, " excuse me, we will take him now to do some tests " the doctor said before going back insidez

Jungkook watched the doctor and the two nurses taking jimin to do some test, once jimin disappeared out of his vision he felt his legs getting weaker, he couldn't stand anymore.. everything was hard.

" jungkook " jin squatted as he caressed the younger hair trying to comfort him, " I was scared of him dying and leaving me alone.. but now I am scared more because he can't even remember me or his feeling for me.. what if he fall for someone else.. what if- " jin interrupted jungkook " shush his not going to fall for someone else.. you just have to make him fall for you again.. it wasn't hard before why should it be now? ".

" and our kids.. oh my god jin what about kookmin and minkook! " jungkook asked as he turned to look at jin eyes with tears covering his own, the older wiped jungkook tears " I am not sure.. " he said as looked down, " they.. god! " jungkook cried harder as he buried his head on jin embrace.

Taehyung and hoseok were walking toward the room laughing until they saw jungkook crying on the floor on jin chest, that scene made them freak as they hurried to their side," hey what happened? " hoseok asked terrified as they couldn't find jimin.

" where is jimin! " taehyung asked as he eyed the empty room, " he woke up.. " jin said with a frown, " thats great shouldn't you be happy! Why are you crying? " hoseok said as a smile took over his face along with taehyung.

" he.. l..lost his me-memories.. " jungkook said as he tried to stop his tears but failed, the two male eyes widened when they heard that, " jungkook.. " taehyung called before lowering himself to pat the boy head, " I really hope he gets his memory back.. " hoseok said as a tear escaped his eye watching jungkook broken over jimin.

________
[A/N: Jimin in this story is younger than jungkook his 26 and jungkook 27]