🦋||7

Author Pov.

Mr.jeon arrived to his house with the twins, the two kids entered the house running happily as he followed them, " yah kookmin, minkook careful " Mr.jeon called before sighing at his clumsy grandsons.

" oh you are back? " Mrs.Jeon said as she came down the stairs while Mr.jeon just nodded, " thats rare you brought kookmin and minkook with you? " Mrs.jeon asked confused as she glanced at the two boys, " yeah.. about that we need to talk.. alone? " he said signaling her to follow him.

" whats wrong? " Mrs.jeon asked as she followed her husband inside of the house office worried about what her husband got to say, " umm.. j..ji- " Mrs.jeon interrupted her husband, " what did he do something to jungkook? is t- "

Mr.jeon interrupted her " no! He is in the hospital.. " he said leading her eyes to widen, " oh my! why I didn't know about this? " she asked with a very sad expression, " because jimin.. is in a coma.. and jungkook wasn't in his right mind. " Mr.jeon said as he saw his wife getting her phone out.

Mrs.jeon got mad as she searched for her son number, " Jeon Jungkook! " she called angrily, " yes mum.. " jungkook gulped down from fear, " why didn't you tell me? " she asked as he lowered his head, " I kinda forgot.. ".

" how is he? Is he waking up soon? " she asked curiously worried as the boy sighed, " they don't think so.. but I hope he will " jungkook said as his mother hummed, " ok.. I will come to visit later.. see you " she hanged up before he could answer.

" I don't know what you are thinking but if you are planning something stop it " Mr.jeon said as he examined his wife, " I am not planning anything. " she said with a smile before walking out of the office.

__

" don't waste my time and tell me who ordered you to do it?! " yoongi said as he closed the file in his hand, " someone with money of course. " the guy said before laughing irritating the male along the way, " seriously dude it's not funny " jackson said unamused by his behavior but it was something he was used too.

" even if you say it or not you are still going to jail. " yoongi blurted out as a frown took over the male face, " I was going to help you if you tell me but now you should stay and die there. " he added before standing up.

" you are going to help me? " the guy asked, " used to since you don't want to say anything " the pale guy said as he tried to leave the investigation room, " congratulations you are going to jail for attempt of murder ".

" I will!! But please help me.. " the guy shouted leading the male to stop, " depends on what you say. " yoongi said as he stood next to the door, " I will tell you what I know.. " the guy said as the male nodded before he sat back in front of criminal.

" I didn't meet the person.. but it was a women, some of her workers came to me and told me she will give me a decent sum of money if I do her a favor. " the guy said, " a women? what else you know about her? " yoongi asked curiously confused.

" yeah, I don't know but her accent was a bit weird, but I didn't see her, she said she will give me money I just need to run him over and she will take care of the rest. " the guy continued as he looked down " thats all I know.. I swear " he added.

Yoongi sighed and nodded at his statement " take care of the rest " he said to jackson before standing up, " oh and you are still going to jail for attempting to murder my friend you brat! " he glared at him before leaving.

__

Jungkook got a call from yoongi to meet him in the hospital cafe shop, " hey hyung " jungkook said as he sat across the male, " hey. " yoongi said before taking a sip of his coffee, the atmosphere was a bit tense and jungkook could feel it already.

" we solved the case.. " yoongi said in a worried tone, " you did!! How? When?! " jungkook asked curiously as he tensed in his chair, " but we have a bigger problem. " yoongi added leading the younger to frown.

" why whats wrong? " he asked as he waited for yoongi to continue, " the guy confessed but he doesn't know who she is.. the one who ordered him to kill jimin " yoongi said as a frown took over his face, he really hated that someone wanted to hurt a kind person like jimin.

" she? " jungkook asked curiously mad, " yeah a she.. careful jungkook that mean that women isn't happy about your life choices and she surely not scared to take matters on her own hands to solve them. " yoongi said before standing up.

" well I need to go, call me if something happen. " he said to jungkook who nodded as a response to his words before leaving, the younger got lost in his own thoughts as he tried to think of someone who was mad or annoyed enough to order such thing.

" I don't know if I should be happy or sad.. " jungkook mumbled to himself before going back to his sleeping beauty with both a heavy heart and a mind full of doubts.

__

" I can't really love you as much as I want to.. " Mrs.jeon muttered to herself as she watched the twin playing together with their toys, " even when I had a reason to disapprove him marrying my son.. he ended up having you two as a response " she added as she stared deadly at the two boys.

" male pregnancy supposed to be rare.. "
she scoffed before leaving the living room.