🦋||17

Author Pov.

Jungkook took jimin out of the hospital and went back home to see that jin, namjoon and taehyung still there with the twin, the older helped jimin to go lay down in their room because jimin kept feeling a bit dizzy after getting back some of his memories.

Jungkook was sitting in the living room laying his head back on the couch, " I really want to cry from happiness but your words from yesterday make me feel more guilty.. " jungkook mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes tight sighing at the memory of yesterday night.

" oh your back, hows jimin? " namjoon asked as he sat next to jungkook, " he is fine.. he remember more now " jungkook said with a pained smile, " why are you sad then? " namjoon asked with one of his eyebrows raised at the boy.

" jimin.. I am worried about him " jungkook let out a deep sigh, " why? " namjoon asked curiously, " can I tell you something.. but promise you won't tell anyone.. even jin.. " jungkook pleaded as the boy nodded, " sure what is it? " namjoon asked knowing that the younger stressed.

" the accident.. my mom planned it.. " jungkook muttered looking down, " you are joking right?! " namjoon asked shocked, " I wish.. I feel guilty for staying with him while my mum planned to kill him.. and it break me more when he feels guilty for forgetting me.. us.. " jungkook said tears filling his eyes.

" hey don't cry.. you should be happy.. his remembering.. " namjoon said trying to comfort his friend by rubbing soothing circles on his back, " I know.. but the guilt inside me.. " jungkook said crying.

" k..kookie? " jimin called worried about his husband as he slowly approached him from the back trying to look at his husband crying face, the older felt his tears fall harder when he heard jimin voice making the younger worry as he walked toward him cupping his face while staring at his red nose and puffy teary eyes.

" kookie? " jimin called as his hand slowly traveled toward the older hair caressing it softly, namjoon felt so out of place so he just walked away leaving the two to comfort each other.

Jungkook tears stopped him from answering leading the younger to pull him close and hug him as jungkook head rested on jimin stomach.

" baby.. don't cry " jimin said still caressing the older hair as his eyes started to water, " just.. just for a little bit.. " jungkook muttered on the younger stomach as he held him tightly, they stayed like this for few minutes until jungkook sobbing came to an end.

" you ok now baby..? " jimin asked worried, the older just gave him his best bunny smile while nodding making the younger blush at how cute he was, " lets do something today..? With the kids.. " jungkook said as he stood up making jimin stumble back few steps before he held him tightly close to him.

" still clumsy? " jungkook said receiving a soft hit on his chest followed by a chuckle " you stood up so suddenly ", the older chuckled as he and jimin went to the kitchen because jimin insisted on preparing breakfast for them and the others while jungkook kept saying no but ended up helping jimin.

After jimin finished preparing the food, the three males came to the dinner room along with the twin, Minkook ran toward jimin hugging his leg, the male let out a yelp surprised from the sudden contact.

" minnie don't run you will hurt yourself " jimin said as he squat down to his son level, the younger couldn't stop his smile as he heard jimin calling him by his pet name, jimin just smiled as he patted the younger head before going back to the kitchen to bring the twin plates.

" jimin cooking does that mean he- " jungkook cut taehyung off " he gained more of his memories " jungkook said with a wide smile painted across his face, taehyung and jin stood up running toward jimin scaring him along the way.

" god! Whats wrong? " jimin asked a bit terrified, " you remember! " taehyung and jin said in unison, the boy just smiled " not much.. but yeah ", the three males left after eating with the married couple to give them some free time alone.

" kookie, minnie? " jungkook called the two boys who are laying on jimin lap, the two ignored jungkook as they played with jimin hand kookmin playing with his left while minkook with his right hand.

" stop ignoring me or I will send jimin away " jungkook threatened them to gain their attention but received a protective glare as the two hugged jimin tightly worried he may actually do it.

" don't scare them jungkook " jimin smiled as he held the two by their waist, " but they ignore me " jungkook pouted trying to act cute leading his husband to giggle, " because you always threaten us " kookmin said.

" he doesn't mean it kookie " jimin said trying to lighten the weird atmosphere around them, " ok ok ignore me and glare at me.. I was going to take you with us but now I will just take jimin " jungkook said making the two boys whine.

" appa " the two ran toward jungkook trying to make him change his mind while acting cute so they can go out with their parents, " appa.. we want to go to " kookmin said trying to sound cute with his pouting lips while minkook just nodded in agreement while pouting.

Jimin smiled as he watched the three tease each other, " hmph.. ok go change then " jungkook said after pretending to think if he should say yes or no, the two didnt wait a second before running to their room to change.

" you too mochi, go change " jungkook said as he stood up, " help me " jimin said a bit seductively as he wrapped his hands around jungkook waist, " why not.. I can help you with a lot of things too " jungkook winked as he pulled jimin closer.

Jimin chuckled as he punched the older chest softly
" let's go.. pervert. " jimin said the last word after walking away but he ended up running as jungkook threatened to catch him, " I will show you how pervert I can be. " jungkook said as he pinned jimin on their room door because he failed to open the door fast enough.

Jimin stared at jungkook eyes before he looked away for few seconds then he started to cry making jungkook worry, " it hurt jungkook.. " jimin said as he let out fake sobs, " wha- Ouch!! Yah! " jungkook was worried until he received a hit on his leg.

Jimin chuckled as he tried to keep pretending to cry while the two boys started hitting jungkook leg and trying to pull him away, " don't hit eomma! " kookmin said as he hugged jungkook legs pushing him back while minkook bit near his thigh since that is the only area he can reach.

Jimin couldn't stop laughing when he saw jungkook struggling with the twin, " enough it hurts! " jungkook whined, " minnie.. kookie.. enough stop hitting him " jimin said trying to pull away the two angry boys.

" naughty appa " minkook said as he glared at his dad with the cute pout on his lips not forgetting his cute small finger that he was pointing toward his father, " you are evil jimin " jungkook said as he rubbed where minkook bit him.

" I have back up so you can't harm me " jimin smiled as he patted the twin head, " ok go change before really I change my mind " he said with a pout before walking inside leaving the three boys behind him while complaining to himself loud enough for jimin to hear, the younger just laughed as he followed him to change his clothes.