🦋||6

Author Pov.
At the police station.

" Yoongi! What the hell you think you are doing? " the head of the department shouted at yoongi as he throw the file on his desk, the male stood up as he watched his boss shout at him, " I got a call saying that you are trying to open a closed case! " his boss shouted.

" yea. " yoongi answered coldly, " I have a proof that they faked the investigation, if you are trying to stop me don't bother " yoongi smiled " specially when my friends are involved " he added.

" you have proof? Yoongi if you continue with this case you will be in danger " his boss said, " I know how to save my own ass, I am already near solving it, but believe me once the truth is out you dont want to be involved because once you do your dead since the victim is Jeon jungkook husband " yoongi said as he walked near his boss.

" I don't think he needs an introduction " yoongi said as his boss nodded, " believe me you don't want to mess with a big company like the Jeon's " yoongi said making his boss gulp down the lump forming in his throat from nervousness, " but if you want to stop the investigation be my guest " yoongi unlocked his phone " I just need to call ju-".

his boss interrupted him " ok ok.. just be careful the one covering this is not someone you want to mess with. " his boss said before walking away, yoongi sighed before sitting down " you owe me big time jungkook ".

__

" I need to go back to the h.. " jungkook stopped as he remembered that his kids still here. " work.. ", Mr.jeon nodded " then I will take the twins to stay with me for few days how about that? ".

Jungkook turned to look at his kids and nodded.
" I will feel more comfortable this way.. I can't let taehyung take care of them everyday. ", Mr.jeon smiled and turned to the two kids playing with their toys, " kookmin, minkook " jungkook called the two kids taking their attention away from their toys.

" lets get you two change, you will be staying with dad for few days ok? " jungkook asked with a warm smile, the two boys pouted " you want to bring eomma and throw us away " kookmin said making minkook cry.

Jungkook eyes widened " no no! Please minkook don't cry " jungkook hugged minkook as he looked at kookmin " I wont bring jimin back.. his busy.. and I need to work, plus tae can't take care of you everyday.. ", kookmin frowned while fiddling with his tiny fingers.

" I will take you with me if I decided to bring jimin back home ok? But now I can't since his working so I can't bring him yet.. " jungkook said with a sad tone, the two boys just nodded before running to their room to change.

" look at you! being careful with that tongue of yours " Mr.jeon slapped jungkook shoulder while laughing, " yea its only careful with them " jungkook said before walking away, " yeah.. if you were careful with something else they wouldn't be here today " Mr.jeon said as he followed his son.

Jungkook blushed " pervert. ", Mr.jeon smirked as he saw his kid blushing like crazy, the boy ignored him as he went to pack his kids bag before placing them in the car, " I will visit you later ok? " jungkook patted his two kids heads before holding their hands.