🦋||3

Author Pov.

Jungkook went up to his room and took a shower before changing into one of his expensive suits, he fixed his hair and took his wallet and phone before going to meet yoongi he checked on the two boys first.

" jungkook " taehyung called him feeling sorry for slapping him earlier, Jungkook just hummed in response, " sorry.. about early.. " taehyung said with a pout waiting for jungkook to respond to him, " it's ok.. I needed that " jungkook chuckled bitterly the other boy just smiled before noding.

" kookmin, minkook I am going to go do some work listen to uncle tae while I am gone " jungkook said as he caressed his kids heads, " ok.. bye appa " kookmin said with a visible bunny smile, " don't go appa.. " minkook said with teary eyes.

" I need to go minnie.. don't you want eomma to get back soon? " jungkook said to his younger son, the boy nodded when he heard the mention of his eomma, jungkook smiled and kissed them before leaving, he got into his car as his eyes turned from soft to dark, the fact that he didn't do anything for the guy that hit jimin made him mad at himself.

After almost a one hour drive he arrived at the police station walking inside searching for yoongi, " here " yoongi said as he rasied a hand, " hello yoongi hyung " jungkook bowed as he greeted his hyung.

" hey jungkook.. sorry about jimin.. I couldn't visit because you know " yoongi signaled at his work, " its ok I know you are busy.. hyung.. " jungkook suddenly called yoongi in a bit nervous voice.

" whats wrong jungkook? " yoongi looked confused but still worried, " I wanted to talk about jimin accident.. " Jungkook said before yoongi signaled him to sit, " what is it tell me " yoongi asked as he turned behind his desk sitting while facing jungkook.

" he.. " jungkook bit his lips before continuing " he was crossing the street.. it was a red light.. but the car drove fast ignoring the fact he was crossing the street, he continued driving until he hit jimin.. " jungkook eyes started to water a bit at the memory.

" wait jungkook " yoongi excused himself and went to ask for jimin accident file before walking back to jungkook, " hyung.. do you think it was on purpose..? " Jungkook asked unsure, " why do you think so? " yoongi asked confused.

" the case closed with jimin being in fault for crossing the street when the red sign for walking was on.. but it wasn't it was green and I am sure.. and they never looked for the driver who hit jimin.. I wasn't in my right mind the past few days.. so I didn't notice in the beginning.. but hyung I am really sure something is wrong with jimin accident. " jungkook said to yoongi trying to explain his thoughts.

Yoongi took the file from the officer checking it, " are you sure jungkook? Because this can get big.. you are kinda accusing the police station for covering up a hit and run accident? " Yoongi said in a serious tone as he checked jimin file.

" I am sure and more than ready to face the consequences for my statement.. just please find the truth.. I can help with anything just please- " jungkook eyes got teary again leading him to stop himself from talking before any of his tears fall.

" ok.. because I am your friend I will trust your words and look for the truth.. " yoongi said as he smiled, " thankyou.. " jungkook smiled before continuing, " see you later hyung.. going to go check on jimin I didn't see him since morning " jungkook said as he lowered his head.