It has begun

HA I lied about updating on my normal day. I do have an excuse though. I had two things that where due so I literally stayed up all night. I haven't slept in 24 hours. Coffee has been the only thing keeping me alive at this point. So with that being said I'm going to actually get sleep. (And people look up to me XD I'm such a bad role model)

Also I'll message the 4 people who are willing to help me edit my books when I can see and think properly

Not long after we found Bee, he commed the rest of the Autobot's. We soon made the long drive out of the city and into the country side to where they 'landed'.

"So whats going to happen now?" Shane asked as stuck his head in between the passenger and drivers seat.

"I guess we lay low until we figure something out." I said as I looked out the window, watching the tree's and grass fly by.

"Unbelievable." I herd Shane mutter when he was sitting in his seat properly.

I just sighed, not looking away from the window.

Not longer after my short conversation with Shane, we finally arrived at where the other Autobot's had 'landed'.

I opened the door, allowing everyone to get out.

"Let's give Bumblebee the good news." I herd Crosshairs say. I looked up at him as he sat on top go one of the train cars.

"And that would be?" I asked looking up at him confused.

"We got a ship now, we're leaving." He said as he sat up.

My eyes widened. "You can't just leave." I herd Sam say as he walked over to my side.

"You humans. After all we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves." Optimus said.

I glared up at him and took a step forward. "That's only a small portion of people! Optimus, you know me and Sam. We help you, countless times. I chose to run and hide rather then turn myself in to the government and tell where the rest where."

He just glared down at me. Behind him I saw Bee look away, the wheels on his back dropped slightly.

"You don't see who's controlling who. Within that man made prototype I fought, I sensed the presence of Megatron." Optimus said after a couple of seconds of silence.

I looked up at him confused. "But thats impossible. You ripped his head clean off." I said as I looked to Sam who looked just as confused.

"How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place, hm?" I herd a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Brains.

"They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads and they were downloading their minds! And I was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand-new body." He continued.

I sighed and shook my head. "They shouldn't mess with stuff they don't understand."

"Exactly. Megatron infected those bots with his evil, nasty chromosomes." He said as he slid down and stood on top of one of the train cars. "Total inside custom job! KSI might have named the body the snappy name like Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated!"

"So basically Megatron is back. Great." Sam mumbled.

"You knew this and you didn't warn them?" Tessa asked.

"Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you on death row. He's been playing KSI all this time, all so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed." Brains said.