Captured by Lockdown

Two days late so heres a extra long chapter! Anyway I want to make a small announcement. I'm gonna be starting up a one shot book for Transformers! It's already up on my profile and has that One shot that I did ages ago called 'Partners in Crime'. But I know you guys are like "But Dust, aren't you busy with work from Uni and writing your other books?" Yes, yes I am, but I do what I want :P

I looked at the guy confused and stood up straight which was a habit that I still had from the time I was in the army and with NEST.

"I don't know where your office is. I'm sort of new here." I said as I looked at the guy who stood in front of me.

He let out a sigh and looked at Bee who now sat quietly behind me. He then turned back to me. "This is you first warming. I better not see anything like this again. Now get back to work." He said as started to walk back width he group he walked in with.

I let out a sigh of relief and opened the door to the differs side and touch in the leather seat. "We are so luckly we not in major trouble." I said.

Bee let out a low whine and a few apologetic whines before he started his engine and started to slowly drive out of the hanger.

Once we where in the clear, we sped down the road where we would be meeting up with everyone else.

As a group of cars, a truck and a Semi came into view Bee started to slow down before he came to a stop.

The drivers side of Optimus' cap opened and Sam climbed out and started to walk over to us. "We really need to stop getting ourselves stuck in the middle of this stuff." I said once Sam sat in the passenger seat.

"What happened?" He asked sounding confused.

Bee let out a flurry of angry beep's causing Sam jump in surprised. "Whoa, Bumblebee calm down." He said patting the dashboard.

"KSI are making their own bot's. They made one that was modelled after Bee here," I said patting his steering wheel. "But they said and I quote 'better that its better in every way.'" I said is a fake posh accent.

Sam let out a small laugh while Bee just grumbled. "Hey, Bee we both know that your way better then that pink thing." I said.

"Damn straight." Was all that came threw his radio, causing both me and Sam to laugh.

Not long after our little conversation I saw Shane stick his head out the window and waved us over.

I looked over to Sam. "That looks important." I said. We both got out and walked over to where Drift, Shane and Tessa where.

"Look at this." Shane said as he pointed to the roof which was showing a feed from Cade. "They're melting Ratchet." Cade's voice came through.

I clenched my fists in anger and was about to speak up, when the sound of metal shifting against metal was herd and then a loud bang.

I looked away from the video feed and looked over to where Optimus was kneeling down. "They slaughtered Ratchet! I'm gonna tear them apart!" He said in anger.

I herd an engen start up behind us and then a horn honking. I looked over in Bee direction so he him waiting.

"I'm going with Bee to get Cade out of there and stop melting our friends." I said and ran over to Bee.

As soon as I shut the door, a set belt rapped around me and then the passenger side opened and Sam got in. Once we where both in and safe, Bee took off at high speed in the direction of KSI once again.

~~~

Not long after we left I looked in the rear view mirror to see the rest of the Autobots not far behind.