I know him!

The first 100 words are crap omg. I'm so sorry. I wrote that part when I was basically half asleep which was sorta why this chapter is a day late. I was also so tempted too all this chapter 'I know him! He's a friend from work.' but only really the first part applied to this chapter also to anyone who understands that reference, your awesome. 

I stood there frozen. This is Optimus Prime. The leader of the Autobots. A lot must of happened to him over the past 5 years.

Tessa started to freak out and ran out the door with Lucas behind her. Cade looked away from the door and looked down at me.

"We uh, we should go talk to them." I said and took my eyes away from the beaten up Optimus and started to walk to the door.

What has Optimus been though to get so beaten up and rusty? With that though in mind I had a pretty good idea as to who would do this.

"Wait! Guys!" I was brought out of my thoughts when Cade walked pass me to where Lucas and Tessa where freaking out.

Tessa walked around in circles until she looked to her dad."Dad, are out of your mind? You need to get that thing out of here!" Tessa yelled at Cade. 

"You don't have to worry, I've been in there working all night. I'm fine." Cade said looking between the two. Optimus wouldn't have hurt Cade as he was only trying to help him.

But by the state he's in, he's in some sort of sleep mode and looks like he won't be functioning anytime soon.

Lucas took a large breath before he walked up in to Cade face"You know what? That's not a truck, okay? You're right. It's an alien killing machine. Jesus!" 

"Lucas, calm down. Cade's not hurt." I said as I stepped between the two and push Lucas away.

"What would you know?" He said as he looked down at me.

I took a deep breath. I kept my mouth shut as if I say anything more, they would know I'm not who I really am.

"Dude it's old and beaten. The only way it can work is if I hook it up to a car battery. It won't cause any harm." Cade said trying to get Lucas to calm down and not freak out. "(Y/n) tell him. Even though you haven't seen the full extent of the damage it won't work." Cade said as he turn and looked at me.

I nodded my head and looked between Lucas and Tess. "Cade is right. It won't cause any harm to us. If h...It wanted to cause harm it would of." I said. I had almost slipped up. Tessa gave me a strange look but didn't say anything.

Lucas look at me confused, which was basically his normal expression and then looked towards Cade. "So, listen, there's a number that you call. You're supposed to call the government. It's the American thing to do." He started.

I face palmed and sighed. I knew Lucas was stupid but I didn't know he was this stupid.

"Here we go. You're supposed to call, and if it ends up being alien, then you win twenty-five thousand dollars." He finished and I looked at him between my fingers.

"Do you really expect that you'll get money?" I asked and took my hand away from my face. "Its the government. If you find something that their looking for they'll just say 'thank you' and leave." I said as I glared up at him.

Cade put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and saw him shake his head.

"And if you can capture it live, like tag it like a wild wildebeest, then you get a hundred thousand dollars." Lucas carried on, making me want to yell at him.

Tessa looked away from Lucas once he finished speaking at and looked up to Cade. "Dad, we're making the call."

I looked away from Lucas and looked at Tess with wide eyes. "Did no one just listen to what I said? They won't give you money."