Chapter Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Zayn Malik was BradfordBadBoi this whole time even now it's still taking forever to sink in, Everything I told him, Everything he told me, The trust we had and all this time he was the one making my life hell. Karma really is a bitch. I hadn't spoken to Zayn on the chatroom for around a week he's been online but the minute he see's me on there he's straight off, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel, Disappointed? Relieved? Or just foolish?. I knew that in a weeks time we would be back in school and I'd have to see him but I didn't know if I could handle that.

The second week of half term came and me and Harry decided to meet at Starbucks to talk. I'd told him all about Zayn being BradfordBadBoi so this should be interesting.

"Hey mate, You look like shit" Harry said the minute he sat down.

"Thanks Haz I really needed to know that" I replied before rolling my eyes.

"Sorry Nialler, Seriously though how are you?" Harry asked sincerely.

"I just want this school year to be over so I can leave and I never have to see his fucking face ever again" I replied through gritted teeth.

Harry sighed and was just about the say something before the door flew open and in walked Zayn and his friends. Mine and Zayn's eyes met for an instant and there was nothing but confusion in his eyes. Nobody noticed us looking at eachother at least that's what I thought. I was walking home and decided to take a short cut through the alley, Just my luck someone up in the sky decided to hate me and my bag split, I rolled my eyes and knelt down to start picking up all my books for revision over the holiday just then I heard footsteps approaching me, I turned around and there stood Louis some of Zayn's friends and the demon himself Zayn. 

"Why was you staring at him today eh Horan? What you think you have a chance with him?"Louis spat out in disgust. I shuddered with fear and replied the only words I knew how to speak.

"Please leave me alone". I reached into my pocket and tried to call Harry but Louis saw and he laughed. Before I knew it I was pushed to the ground and held down by two of Louis friends while Louis grabbed my phone and pressed the hang up key before chucking it to the ground. Louis punched and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach, Face, Neck, Ribs and even my back. All I could do was scream in pain it hurt so badly, I looked Zayn straight in the eye's pleading with him to help me he just sighed and turned his head away. After what seemed like hours the kicking finally stopped and they all walked off including Zayn leaving me without a single muscle in my body working. All I could do was lay there.

-

Zayn's Pov:

He looked so helpless, So scared, Fragile, Broken, Hurt and all I could do was look away and let them hurt him. Ever since we started speaking on that chatroom I felt that there was one person who could understand my life, He listened to me complain about my dad, He joked around with me and made me see there's more to life then tearing people down. I'm a coward I know that I think more of my reputation then my feelings and right now I felt like a complete ass. I knew for a fact Niall would still be there, There was no chance in hell he would be able to walk after that beating so I pulled out my phone texted my oldest friend Liam and asked him to meet me at the alley. I told Louis my mum needed me home and I took off running, I don't know why but I know I have to help him. I have to help Niall.

I arrived at the alley and Liam was already there, Just as I expected there was Niall laying on the floor shaking and bleeding. I rushed over to him and he could barley keep his eyes open a pang of guilt rushed through me I could have stopped this I should have stopped this! I picked Niall up bridal style and walked to Liam's car and put Niall in the back seat of the car. I had no idea where Niall lived so I asked Liam to drop us off at my house. Liam is the only person I can talk to about all this with Niall he won't judge me so I explained everything on the way to my house, Once we were there I picked Niall up again while Liam opened my front door he said 'follow your heart not your head Zayn' then he closed my door and I was left alone with Niall and my thoughts. When Niall woke up I could tell he had no idea where he was he looked around my bedroom like he was on another planet and when his eyes landed on me he started shaking as if I was a ghost. 

"What-wha-what am I doing here why are you here? Where am I?" Niall stuttered out. 

"Your at my house, I-I couldn't leave you there Niall". He looked at me in confusion I stood up and walked to my bathroom, Grabbed a wash cloth and a dish filled with water and carried it all back to my room, Niall hadn't moved from my bed I could tell he was confused. 

"Why Zayn? Why did you help me?" Was all Niall said.

"I-I dont know, I'm so confused but I couldn't leave you there like this" I looked at his bloodied up face and grabbed the wash cloth. "This might hurt a little" I said before I slowly brought it up to Niall's face and started to dab his cuts. He winced a little and I immediately snapped my hand away. Niall looked at me and whispered the words 'don't stop' I slowly brought the wash cloth back up to Niall's face and began dabbing again he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, How could I ever enjoy hurting him? He's so innocent and carefree. Touching him I can't explain it just feel's so right the gentle touches to his skin I wish could last forever. After I was done cleaning Niall's face I grabbed my phone and gave it to Niall. 

"Ring your mum tell her you won't be home this week" I said.

"What? Why?" Niall replied.

"There's no way you can go home looking like that and I know for a fact you wouldn't be able to walk either." I replied and Niall sighed but he took my phone and called his mum anyway. After Niall called his mum I forced him to get in the shower while I ordered us some take out. 

"Thank you Zayn, for helping me" Niall said.

"Don't thank me I'm a coward Niall I ran because I was scared of my own feelings and it was wrong of me." Niall took a hold of my hand and squeezed it I didn't see fear in his eyes anymore all I saw was understanding and caring, Something I'd never known before. I leaned forward and took him in my arm's at first he tensed up and I sighed going to pull away, Just as I done that he wrapped his arms around me and returned the hug. Everything just felt so right with him in my arms.

Liam was right, I should listen to my heart instead of my head, Right now my heart is saying swallow your pride and let this boy be your saviour. 'You lean on me and I will lean on you' that's the words I spoke to Niall but I had no idea how hard that would be to stick to.