Chapter Twenty

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, There's one more chapter left then this story will be ending, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Today was the day we got our exam results, I was nervous, Really nervous, I knew Niall would get some amazing grade and I would shame him, But he said no matter what the result was he loved me none the less. He's truly the best thing that's ever come into my life, I regret many things in my life but hes not one of them, I got his name tattooed on my chest near my heart because well he owns my heart, He has the key to it, Sounds pretty soppy but I'm inlove and its one of the most amazing feelings in the world. I've gotten so used to waking up with Niall in my arms, His blonde locks tickling my chin as his head lays on my chest. Love was a simply beautiful thing, Niall was the first person to ever love me for who I was, He took the time to understand me, He took me back after I'd hurt him, How could I have gotten so lucky? I looked at my phone and realized it was time me and Niall got up.

"Babe, babe?" I said softly shaking Niall. Niall stayed silent he was the worlds hardest person in the world to wake up. I kissed him gently on the lips he still didn't wake up, So I grinned evilly getting out of bed, This was dangerous I had to protect my face. I lowered my head to Niall's ear and screamed.

"Niall wake up!!" I yelled, I then quickly jumped back as Niall jumped fifty foot in the air. 

"Who!When!What!Where!Duck!Cover!Drop!Roll" Niall rambled on as he fell to the floor hitting the floor with a thud. I couldn't stop laughing oh god that was funny. 

"Zayn Malik if your not dying you will be in a minute!!" Niall yelled, Oh crap this was funny, I was rolling over on the bed laughing so hard. After a few minutes I got up and helped Niall to his feet.

"Sorry babez but that was hilarious, You alright?" I asked once I had calmed down.

"Yeah, No broken bones" Niall replied as he began shaking his head before giving me a quick peck. We got changed had breakfast, Then started heading towards school. 

When we arrived at school my nerves really started to kick in. I didn't want my result I just didn't. I grabbed Niall's hand and squeezed it tight. He stopped in his tracks and looked around at me. 

"Zayn it's going to be fine your worrying over nothing" Niall said trying to reassure me.

"I can't do this Niall, You go in get my result please". I replied I couldn't do it and more to the point I wouldn't do it. Niall spent a good ten minutes trying to get me to go in with him but I wouldn't. Niall walked into the school to collect both our sets of results, I leaned up against the wall and pulled out a cigarette, Niall hated me smoking, I knew that but he knew it came with the territory of being with me so he respected it, I was trying to quit for him, But when it came to stressful times I just had to smoke. 

After ten minutes Niall walked out the school, I saw two envelopes in his hand neither of them had been opened I looked at him confused.

"Ni, Why haven't you opened your results yet?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I want us to open them together, It wont feel right celebrating or crying without you Zayn" Niall replied and I smiled before pulling him into a hug. I got Niall to go first and he tore the envelope open took one look at his results and a big smile spread across his face.

"I passed! Zayn I passed!" Niall yelled, I pulled him into my arms and hugged him tightly. 

"That's amazing I'm so fucking proud of you Ni" I said holding onto him. Niall smiled then looked at me seriously.

"Open yours!" He said, I hesitated, then looked at those ocean blue eyes of his and I melted, Honestly this boy could get you to skydive into a big bowl of freezing cold ice! I opened up my results and looked at them. 

Niall's Pov:

Zayn's face was blank there was no emotion at all. I didn't know what to do he was just stood there.

"Zayn?" I said. He looked at me and handed me the piece of paper. I looked and the paper and a big smile broke across my face, I flung myself into Zayn's arms. "You did it! You fucking did it! I knew you could!" He passed he actually passed. 

"I love you I fucking love you so much Ni" Zayn said kissing me softly yet passionately on the lips. Once we pulled away I handed Zayn a little box. He looked at me confused. "Open it" I said. He opened the box and saw a small silver ring. 

"Ni" Zayn said but I cut him off. 

"It's a promise and eternity ring, I have one too" I said pulling back from Zayn to revel a ring on my chain I was wearing around my neck. Zayn smiled before holding his hand out to me. I put the ring on his finger then Zayn put his arms around my neck, Unhooked my chain and placed my ring on my finger. We smiled at eachother before embracing one another. 

"Its you and me forever Ni" Zayn whispered into my ear, I didn't answer I didn't need to we both knew it was me and him against the world.