Epilogue

Niall's Pov:

Choices. This was the part of our life where we started having to make decisions. I'm not talking small decisions. Decisions like what t-shirt matches those jeans? Or what cologne should I wear today? I'm talking real decisions. Decisions that'll decide where your life goes or at least start you on that path. School for the most part was done and if I'm being truthful I was happy about it. Education was never the path I saw myself taking. Music was where my heart was. Music was where my heart had always been. When I had nothing. When I was afraid, Lost, I turned to music because without fail it'd always be there. I smiled to myself as I zipped up yet another bag full of clothes.

"You know it's true what people say" Harry commented, I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" I questioned.

"You don't realize how much shit you have till you start packing it up" Harry said, I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm only taking the things I really need" I informed him.

"And you really need this?" I didn't bother looking at Harry before replying.

"Yes" I didn't need to be looking at Harry to know he was rolling his eyes.

"God help Zayn" Harry commented as he tapped up another box full of CD's and DVD's I wouldn't be leaving behind. "Are you sure you really wanna do this?" Harry asked, I stopped what I was doing. Harry's always been hesitant about Zayn. He's better than he was but he still can't forget the past. Yeah things with Zayn wern't always how they were now. He was my bully and he made my life miserable. But things changed between us. It took an online chatroom and some drama but things changed. We fell inlove and a year and a half later the both of us are still inlove. I smiled to myself as I remembered the night Zayn asked me to move in with him.

'I know I've made mistakes. And I know I'm not perfect. There's things I've done to you that I can't take back even though I wish I could. But regardless of those mistakes you've done nothing but love me. I wanna be with you everyday of my life. I wanna go to sleep with you at night and know we don't have to leave eachother in the morning. I love you Niall and maybe that's making me imagine the impossible. Maybe it's making me rush into things that I probably shouldn't be, Tell me if I'm being crazy. Move in with me? Move in with me Niall'

Maybe the both us were crazy. Maybe we were rushing things, But I wanted it. In that moment I wanted everything he wanted. I didn't even reply. I just wrapped my arms around him and nodded my head with tears falling down my face. People thought we were rushing. That we should leave it a while but our love was telling us we could do it. Everyday the way we felt grew stronger and stronger. To learn you have to make mistakes. Making mistakes and learning from them is how we grow. If this was a mistake which I really feel like it isn't then we learn from it. But we do it together.

"Yeah. I'm sure. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't feel like it's the right thing. I love him Harry and he loves me. I know he's made mistakes but I also know he's sorry. I'm happy. Happier then I've ever been" I said.

"I know. I know all that. I support any choice you make and you know that. I've forgiven what he did to you and I see the way he looks at you. I just, I want you to be sure. How's he paying for this place?" Harry asked.

"He's got a job. He's got it sorted. Stop being a big brother you aren't any fun this way" I teased, Harry laughed and shook his head.

"Keep making comments like that I'll leave you to pack this shit up on your own" He said.

"No you won't" I replied, Harry rolled his eyes and threw a empty box at me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed before picking up the box and throwing it right back at Harry. Our laughter filled my emptying bedroom. He's got me through so many bad times. Without him I'd be lost.

"Please don't drop that" I exclaimed as Louis carried my guitar towards his car.

"Niall it's a guitar it's as light as anything. Even if it wasn't I've been working out" Louis commented.

"Oh here we go. You know signing up to the gym and only going twice dosen't make you a body builder" Harry teased, Louis raised a eyebrow at him

"I'll have you know this body right here is every lads dream. Under this shirt is bone crushing muscle and abs" Louis said, Harry leaned against the car.

"Really? I've never seen them. They must go back in when it's cold" Harry replied with a smirk, Louis placed the guitar in the boot of his car.

"Bragging about your non existent muscles again Louis?" Liam questioned when he approached the car with another box in his arms.

"I keep telling him you actually have to go to the gym for those muscles to make an appearance" Zayn said as he placed his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

"What is this? Gang up on Louis day? You know I could leave you to lug all this shit on your own right?"

"Yeah but you wouldn't do that. Besides teasing you's my favorite part of the day" Harry said with a smirk, Louis rolled his eyes.

"It's a good job your cute" He replied with a smirk to match Harry's.

"Do you guys need half hour alone?" Zayn asked with a cheeky smile.

"Not with my stuff in the boot of the car they don't!" I exclaimed, Everyone burst out laughing.

"Where's your mum anyway Ni? I thought she'd be here to see you off?" Liam asked.

"She's at work. We said goodbye this morning before she left. She said it'd be to hard to watch me leave" I replied, Zayn pulled me closer and I squeezed his hand to let him know I was alright.

"We'll come back tonight and see her? Maybe grab some takeout. She knows I'll look after you" Zayn said, I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"Someone get me a bucket!" Louis stated. "Come on get in the car it's a long drive"

After the lads helped us unload all the boxes they left Zayn and I to unpack. The place definitely needed some TLC but I didn't expect a mansion. I walked into the room that'd be mine and Zayn's and placed one of the boxes on the floor. Zayn entered the room seconds later. He sighed loudly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sorry. I know it's not much but it's just for now" Zayn said, I shook my head.

"It's fine" Zayn didn't say anything. "Zayn honestly. Yeah it needs a good clean up. Some new furniture and we definitely need a new bed. The windows need a clean and I'm thinking you can do that without your shirt on" I turned around in Zayn's arms to see a small smile growing on his lips. "And the walls need painting we can do that together. But don't blame me if a few splats land on you instead of the wall" I said innocently, Zayn's smile grew.

"Don't mind being covered in some paint. Although if you splat me I'll have to splat you back. Though that won't be too bad, We'll have to scrub eachother clean" Zayn replied with a smirk on his face, I shook my head before leaning forward and kissing his lips gently.

"I love you" I mumbled against his lips, Zayn smiled.

"This is just the start you know that? The house, Kids, Dogs everything I promised I'll make happen. You know that don't you? I won't let your mum down or you for that matter. I'll do anything I can to make you happy and to take care of you" Zayn stated.

"I know you will. This is enough. Being with you here, It's enough" I assured him, Zayn nodded.

"I love you" Zayn stated, I grinned and kissed his lips again. I didn't need a big expensive house. I didn't want all the riches in the world. All I needed was Zayn's love, I hoped that he knew that. I hope he knows that all I need to be happy is my family, My music, My friends and him. Him and his love was all I wanted. All I needed. 

This story continues in it's sequel Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go.