Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the mext chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayns Pov:

Today was the day. I was either going to make a complete prat of myself, Or I was going to get my Niall back , I knew which one I wanted but what I want and what I get are two completely different things. This is the most scared I've ever been in my whole life. Harry told me Niall would 100% be there seen as he was performing already. I haven't seen him in over a week now, All I've got is pictures beautiful memories of our time together, I know its selfish to say but I want so much more then that. I want it all and I want it all with Niall. My friends haven't all come round to the idea of me being gay, Louis slowly coming round to the idea but I don't think he fully understands yet. I had just finished getting changed when my doorbell rang, I got false hope hoping it was Niall but of course it wasn't.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see Louis at my door.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure man, come in" I stepped aside to allow Louis entrance I didn't know how this was going to end but I couldn't feel worse then I already do. Louis walked into my house and went straight to the sitting room, I followed behind and leaned up against the wall while he sat on the chair, Things were silent for a while, Extremely awkward, Then he spoke.

"Why didn't you tell us you was gay?" He asked.

"I did tell someone, I told Li" I replied.

"Why him?" Louis whispered.

"Honestly? Because to me it felt like he was the only one I could tell without being judged. When I came out with he words 'I'm gay' he didn't look at me any different then before, He didn't treat me like I had a life threatening disease, He was there when it seemed that none of you would be" I replied honestly.

"So what your saying is you didn't feel that you could trust me?" 

"No-well-yeah I suppose. Honestly Lou what would you have done? If I turned around and told you I was gay and inlove with Ni, You could barley look at me when I told you I was gay before! You thought I was joking about it!" I replied trying to defend myself. Then he said it the words I never thought I would hear leave Louis mouth.

"I'm sorry Zayn, I'm sorry you didn't feel like you could come to me with all this, It's hard to adjust from you going from being my wing man to well being gay. It's a shock to the system you know?" Louis said looking at me.

"I know Lou, But I'm still me I'm still the same Zayn I just feel inlove with another lad, That's all that dosen't change or impact who I am. Falling inlove with Ni, It was the best thing I've ever done, He understands me, He took the time to see what was underneath the bad boy image, He listened to my problems instead of suggesting we go out and get laid, He held me when I cried made me feel that I'm not the waste of space I thought I was, It sounds corny but he taught me to love, I won't ever be sorry for that, If you accept me then you have to accept him too" I replied. Louis nodded before standing up and walking towards me. I thought he was going to punch me in the face, But he didn't, He pulled me into a hug letting me know nothing's changed. 

"Well we better get to this talent show so you can win him back" Louis said I looked at him confused, How could he know? He must have sensed my confusion because he replied with. "Harry told me everything, He gave me a good talking to and made me see, You fell inlove it's not a crime" I smiled at Louis before grabbing my jacket and leaving the house, All set up and ready to fight for my boy. Everything was falling back into place now all I needed was my Nialler to make me whole again.