Chapter Twelve

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I kept my promise to Zayn and I stayed with him until the end when he needed me. Seeing him broken was like a dagger being shoved straight into my heart by a ruthless murder, Never stopping or even caring to think of the pain. A few days had passed since then and although he was still sometimes quiet he still managed to smile his beautiful smile for me and that was truly enough. I'd been bringing his homework round for him since he didn't want to come school, Louis was supposed to do it but I doubt he would, This was Louis after all he cared more for going out and getting laid then making sure Zayn was ok. This made me physically sick how can you claim to care about your friend but when it came down to it not be there for them when they need you the most, Even Harry was there for Zayn, Which surprised me abit if I'm being honest.

It was Wednesday and Zayn still wasn't back in school at least that's what I thought, I knew he needed time but he couldn't just throw his education away like this. I had been texting him but again he started to not reply, Every Wednesday I would go to the music room and practice my guitar skills it was the only place I could get peace and quiet. Normally nobody was in there so I was shocked when I saw someone was sitting in there, I was even more shocked when I realized it was Zayn.

"Zayn?" I asked closing the door quietly behind me. He looked up from the piano chair and smiled at me warmly.

"Hey Ni". He replied softly moving along the little piano bench and patting the spot next to him. I walked over to the seat and sat next to him looking at the notepad in front of me it had scribbles all over it, Crossings out it looked like a song. 

"What are you doing here? I didn't think you was in school today?" I said.

"I came but, I don't know I couldn't find the strength to go to classes, Be asked constant questions over and over, Giving an answer that I don't want to reply. So I came here instead". Zayn replied.

"At least you made it here you have the strength inside Zayn don't forget it" I said smiling at him. "What's this anyway?" I added pointing to his book.

"Oh you know just little lyrics, I write when I find the right inspiration" Zayn said going to close the book.

"Sing me something, Please?" I asked him. He looked hesitant at first but he shrugged his shoulders and opened his mouth beginning to sing. 

'(The song is called Hear You Me)

There's no one in town I know

You gave us some place to go.

I never said thank you for that.

I thought I might get one more chance.

What would you think of me now,

so lucky, so strong, so proud?

I never said thank you for that,

now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.

Hear you me my friends.

On sleepless roads the sleepless go.

May angels lead you in.

Now what would you think of me now,

so lucky, so strong, so proud?

I never said thank you for that,

now I'll never have a chance.

May angels lead you in.