Chapter Twenty One

Heya guys here's the last chapter of the story, Thank you to everyone who's read this story and followed it since the very start.

Nialls Pov:

Memories were what you knew you could treasure forever, They were those things you held close to your heart, Just because you didn't want to let go of them. There were good ones and bad ones, But there your memories so you can decide which ones to take with you in life, And which ones you leave behind, Locked away in a closet, Never looked at again. I myself have had a fair few of them, But the all time great memory I care not to forget is falling inlove with Zayn. We had a rough patch at the start things were difficult but we made it through, All the memories I have with him I won't forget, Even the bad ones, Because at the end of the day those bad times, Made us exactly what we are today. I regret none of it. Here I was laying with my boyfriend, Tracing my finger over the tattoo of my name. At first I did think he was completely mad what if's kept running through my mind at the speed of light, However I can't keep living my life wondering what if, Otherwise I will never move on with my life, I will be stuck on the same page everyday. According to certain people there's only a couple of childhood sweethearts out there, Not many people last forever but, I know it deep down in my heart that me and Zayn are forever. 

"Babe?" I mumbled against his chest.

"Yeah?" Zayn replied.

"Whats your greatest memory of us?" I asked looking up at him. He had a small smile on his face.

"All the moments mean everything to me but, If I had to choose one I would choose the first time I held you in my arms, See even during the chatroom I knew I had small feelings for you, But the minute I first took you in my arms those feelings expanded, I knew then that I really could love you. But I never knew I would love you the way I do now, I never fully thought love like this existed, The thinking of that one person before yourself, The needing to know they were safe and happy every minute of the day, Feeling as though a fires been lit inside you everytime we kiss, Love like that is hard to find and I found it with you, So to answer your sort of question every moment with you is my most treasured, Whats yours?" Zayn asked, I couldn't help but smile, He explains his feelings with such detail it warms my heart. 

"Well honestly I would say when you sang infront of the school for me, I knew you cared for me before but that just confirmed it and made me see you were willing to take risks for me, That warmed my heart, I fell inlove in that moment". I replied smiling at Zayn, life was perfect right now. Who would have known love could come from full on hate. He started as my bully now hes my lover. 

"Zayn? Where do you want to go from here? Like what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Want me to be honest?" Zayn replied biting his lip. I nodded at him. "I don't care what I do now, I don't care where I go from here, I'd work some shitty job that pays crap money, I'd clean floors on my hands and knees, I'd work in Nandos, I'd do any job that was handed to me as long as your the one I come home to at the end of it all. Wherever you want to go Ni, I will go with you, No questions asked. As long as your the one I'm sharing this life with, I don't care what it throws at me". Zayn replied. "I want to be able to give you the moon, The stars, The everything Ni, Were going to grow old together, Living in this big massive house, Your going to be a famous world class singer, Then were going to adopt two kids, Get a rescue dog and live happily ever after, Cheesy but its what I want Ni, Because as long as I have you it's enough". I smiled at Zayn before leaning up and kissing him softly, Wherever life was going to take us we knew it would all be enough, As long as we had eachother we had won the worlds greatest prize. That in itself was enough. We both finally spoke those words that were to difficult to speak, The words we struggled to get out, The words we couldn't say.

"I love you Niall Horan"

"I love you too Zayn Malik"

They were now the words we could say, The words we would say from now until forever.

______________________________________________________________________

Sequel is- Stay With Me Don't Let Me Go