Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Its been a few days and Niall is still refusing to speak to me, I've tried apologizing, I've called him and texted him hes just ignoring me completely, I called round his house and his mum said he wasn't around. I don't know what else I can do I really don't. Liam's been amazing being there for me, He's given me plenty of advice and romantic gestures I can do for Niall, But with Harry around that's kind of impossible. He's like a wall in my way of getting Niall to forgive me. I was missing Niall so much, His kisses and caresses, Hugs, His scent, His beautiful smile, His soft locks and that adorable laugh that sends shivers all through my body. At this point I was aching for his touch, It feels like I'm having withdrawal symptoms, Niall's like a drug I need him like I need the air in my lungs without it I'm dead, I know it sounds extreme but I'm in love nothing beats that feeling. I knew what it was I had to do and that was to eliminate Harry from the equation if only for a second so I could talk to Niall, But I knew that wasn't going to happen any day soon. 

"What am I supposed to do Li? Harry wont let me anywhere near him" I asked Liam one Saturday afternoon. 

"All you can do is be patient and wait" Liam replied.

"I can't do that, He needs me and I need him we made that promise together, I need to speak to him Li before I go completely insane, I need him to know that I'm sorry, Anything could happen to him and I'd never have the chance to tell him he's the reason I breathe every day of my life" I said meaning every single word.

"Seems to me like you need to speak to Harry, Make him see that you really are sorry and you need Niall's forgiveness"Liam replied trying to be helpful.

"What are you crazy! Li, Harry's like a Lion, Cute on the outside but you annoy him he will bite your fucking ass off!" I shouted.

"It comes down to what you would do for Niall's forgiveness, If getting him to forgive you means diving in the fish tank and swimming with sharks then that's what you need to do" Liam replied.

I sighed I knew Liam was right, But talking to Harry wouldn't be easy. I asked around and found that Harry didn't live to far from me only a twenty minute car ride so I got Liam to drop me off there. 

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Liam asked.

"No, I have to do this alone." I replied, now I'm not going to lie I'm absolutely shitting my pants, Harry's really protective over Niall but I knew I had to bite the bullet if I wanted Niall to forgive me, His forgiveness started with Harry, Here goes nothing.

I rang Harry's doorbell and waited for someone to come and open the door. After a good minute or so a mop of curly hair opened the door.

"Er what do you want Malik?" Wow he really did hate me.

"I erm I just want to talk" I replied

"About what exactly?" Harry asked.

"Harry I need your help, I need to get Niall to forgive me" I exclaimed.

"Get lost Malik you broke his heart you couldn't even defend him now what? Your bored so you want him back, I'm not going to help you hurt him again, He dosen't want to know you so back off" Harry shouted before going to slam the door.

"Harry please I beg you. I love him Harry" That was all I could say, Those simple words I did love him and not being with him was breaking me apart. Harry sighed before opening his door.

"You better come in then". 

To say things were awkward that would be an understatement Harry hated me, I didn't blame him either but he was my last chance.

"Look Harry I know you hate me, Right now I don't blame you, I hate myself for what I've done to Niall, I should have stuck up for him I know that now, I was just scared to face who I am, I've never had to do that there's stereotypes out there and up to a few months ago I was one of them, That was until Niall came into my life. Joining that chatroom was the best thing I'd ever done because it brought me to Niall and I was such an idiot for not standing up and saying I'm with him. I'm just scared Harry these past few days without him has been the worst time of my life ever. I need him I don't expect you to understand or believe it but you have to trust me Harry I love him so fucking much".

"Do you have any idea how much you've hurt him? He's been up for days crying his eyes out. Wanting nothing more then for you to walk in the door tell him you love him then make the tears go away. He deserves so much fucking better then that Malik, You fucking broke him" Harry replied, I could see the hate in his eyes.

"Harry please, You have to trust me when I say I need him back" Was all I could say.

"Why should I trust a word you say?" Harry replied.

"Because if I didn't mean it do you think I would be here now? Because I know you love Ni just as much as I do" I fought back, It was time to stop being scared and fight for the person I love.

"Well you can't hide who you are forever. Zayn, before I even consider helping you, You have to tell your friends your gay" Harry shot back. 

There it was right there my worst fear, I was scared I knew I would get judged nobody would understand, But this was for Niall that's all I had to keep in mind.

"Alright I will do it" This would be hard but it's what I had to do starting with my friends.

"Guys I'm gay" There they was those three little words that changed everything. They all looked at me as if the words I'd just spoken didn't come out in English. Liam had a smile on his face and he walked straight up to me and hugged me "about time" he whispered in my ear causing me to chuckle. 

"What do you mean your gay?" Louis spoke.

"I mean I like boys more then I do girls" I replied sarcastically.

"This is to do with that blonde kid Horan ain't it!" Louis shouted.

"That blonde kid has a name and its Niall!" I shouted back, Enough was enough I couldn't be scared anymore, I wasn't going to stand there like a fly on the wall and take there shit anymore, I would stand up for what was right I'd stand up for the boy I loved. He gave me the strength to do this even though he had no idea I was doing it. 

"If you loved him why kick the shit out of him eh? Why stand there while we hurt him? Why stand back while I insult the fucking crap out of him! You don't love him!" Louis snapped back.

"I was scared! Your all acting like being gay is some disease you can catch!" 

"All this time you've been with him! You've left us in the lurch for him you betrayed us for some meaningless sex toy!" Louis argued back.

"I did nothing wrong! I fell inlove now I don't care if you guys don't like it but this is the way it is. I love Niall and he loves me back, I was a coward when I should have fought for his love", Louis looked at me understandingly, He was finally understanding me, "I'm not going to apologize for the time's I left you guys to be with him, What I am going to apologize for is the lies I told you, The times I should have been straight up with you and told you about him. But the one thing I'm not going to apologize for is falling inlove with him because I'm not sorry for that and I never will be" I told them before turning my back on them and walking out the door. Once outside the door I took a deep breath.

"Now I will help you" I nearly shot fifty foot up into the air when Harry spoke.

"You scared the fucking shit out of me!" I said trying to calm my breathing and get my heartbeat back to normal.

"We need to think of a plan to win Niall back over, Simple words won't do this it has to be perfect" Harry said to me, I stood there thinking for a moment then it hit me, The school talent show.

I knew exactly what I was going to do and I wasn't going to mess this up. I was going to get my Niall back whatever it took, I would keep trying until I breathed my last breath because he was worth every second of it. I wasn't giving up not now not ever.