Chapter Eight

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Nialls Pov:

I woke up not even two hours after falling asleep in Zayn's arms my ribs were hurting me abit, I opened my eyes and was greeted by the most beautiful site I had ever seen, Zayn's sleeping face he looks so innocent and beautiful when he's sleeping like a new born baby not a bad thing to say about it. I couldn't help but smile he has his arms protectively around my shoulders I'd never felt more safe before. He had strands of hair falling against his eye lashes I chuckled softly and pushed them away. His skin was so soft and smooth he is like an angel. I leaned my head against his chest once again but pain started slipping up my sides so I sat up really slowly. Zayn's room is pretty basic like any normal teenage lads room he has his desk with his laptop on it and his game consoles, A TV, A wardrobe, A large mirror with a table full of hair products and of course his double bed that we were currently cuddling in. I untangled myself from Zayn and rose from his bed he groaned a little but never woke up, Zayn's room is alot bigger then mine his room makes mine look like a closet! There was a box on Zayn's table and I sat in the chair looking at them, I came across one of Zayn and a woman in a lift she was simply beautiful.

"That's my mum." I almost shot fifty foot up in air when I heard Zayn speak, I grabbed my heart trying to steady my breathing while Zayn laughed.

"Fucking hell you scared me! I thought you was sleeping?" I said looking Zayn straight in the eyes.  

"I was but when you got up it felt cold" Zayn replied shrugging as if those word's were the most naturalist things to speak. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my neck leaving light little kisses against my skin. I leaned into his touch.

"Your mum she's beautiful" I said.

"Thank you, She's never around anymore what with dad working his business mum attends all the board meetings with him so I'm home alone" Zayn replied. 

I sighed under all the bad boy image he really is just a lonely boy with a big heart. I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "Your not alone anymore" I replied to him.

Zayn smiled a small meaningful smile and whispered the words ' I know' before he leaned in and pecked me softly on the lips. I smiled not truly believing my luck. Suddenly the doorbell rang from downstairs Zayn groaned and walked over to the window pulling the curtain back, He then groaned even louder when he realized it was Louis and Liam outside. I sat down on Zayn's bed again waiting for him to tell us what we was going to do.

"Stay here, I'll get rid of them, But it might take a while Louis can be pretty questioning" Zayn said while walking towards me.

"It's fine take your time, But can I use your laptop? I just have to message Harry and tell him not to worry about me otherwise he will start giving birth to kittens" Zayn laughed and walked over to his desk picking up his laptop he brought it over to me and placed it on my lap "Of course you can use it" He smiled warmly before kissing me on the head and walking out the room. 

Zayns Pov:

I walked down the stairs to the door trying my best to make my hair even the slightest bit presentable, Once I opened the door Louis walked straight inside yelling something about a massive party. 

"Where you been?! Zaynster you ignored my call then you turned your phone off! What gives?!" I had to think pretty fast I couldn't say about Niall not yet it was to soon. 

"Oh, Erm dad made me go to some boring meeting you know how it is". I lied trying to sound as honest as I could.

"Fair enough mate, Dude nobody's heard from that loser Horan, we got him real good." Louis laughed loudly and all I wanted to do was punch him in the face but I had to play along for Niall's sake. 

"Yeah we really did didn't we" I chuckled. The conversation went on for ages trying to get rid of Louis was impossible. I told him I had a bad hangover and I wasn't in the mood for partying he seemed to believe me because he shrugged and walked to the door. Liam looked at me with knowing eyes I hugged him and whispered 'I'll tell you later I promise' into his ear he nodded and left with Louis. I ran back up the stairs at the speed of lighting and what I saw broke my heart, Niall was laying on my bed crying, I rushed over to him.

"Niall,Ni what's wrong?" I rubbed his back.

"I-I thought things were different but there not! What you said to Louis downstairs-" He tried to continue speaking but just broke off crying again, It really did break my heart I took him into my arms even if he was resistant of it at first.

"Ni, Louis can't know not yet, He wont understand what we have together, We, You will get judged even more I don't want that for you not yet Ni, I care about you I wouldn't be doing all this if I didn't he can't know about us we have to keep it a secret just for a little while, Please Ni believe me". Niall's sobs simmered down into nothing and he nodded his head.

"Once school is over it's me and you right? Nobody else?" Niall replied looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Just me and you Ni, I promise." I replied honestly meaning every word of it. Niall smiled and kissed me softly on the lips I smiled against his lips he was honestly the best kisser ever, His lips were so soft and gentle. I gently pushed him down so he was laying on my bed and I leaned against him kissing his soft lips, He pulled me down against him, Putting one of his hands behind my neck sending shivers down my spine, I placed one of my hands on his chest and the other on his hip pulling him closer against me as if that was even possible. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he granted me access straight away, I slid my tongue gently into his mouth feeling every inch of his gorgeous mouth. Every kiss has been just like the movies fireworks erupted inside of me and I knew he felt the same. I gently laid ontop of him careful not to hurt his already damaged body. I ran my hand down his torso still kissing him deeply, Niall moaned into my mouth and I'm not going to lie it was like paradise. I've never wanted a boy the way I want Niall, He has this hold over me that I can't explain but I love it. Niall started to pull away from the kiss so I did too.

"Zayn-I-erm-" Niall started stuttering and it worried me a little,"I don't want to do urm do well you know..not yet anyway, I want everything to be perfect " I understood what he meant straight away and I chuckled running my fingers through his hair.

"Nialler, I don't care about all that we will go as slow as you want and when your ready I will be too". I meant every word of that and I could tell in his eyes that he knew it. "Come on you lets watch some movies if you get scared you can cuddle into me" I smirked winking at him, He laughed and said you wish, But he cuddled into me anyway not because he was scared, But because we just enjoyed the warmth of eacothers arms.

I knew this would all change when we went back to school, But right now I could enjoy it for what it was. For the first time in my life I was falling in love, Me? The bad boy falling inlove with the nerd who would have thought it? If someone told me a few months ago that this was going to happen I would have laughed in there face. I suppose you can say this is my destiny being with Niall, For the first time I'm falling in love and I wouldn't change it for the world, I wouldn't change Ni for the world.