Chapter Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

It's hard to believe that it's been a whole month since I started talking to BradfordBadBoi honestly to me it feels like much longer. We've become so close and I've told him everything about my self harm and having no confidence in myself it's crazy how much a stranger can impact your life. Harry's even become supportive of the whole situation which shocked me quite abit. He read one of our conversation's the other day I've never been more embarrassed since he's been constantly teasing me about having a tiny crush on this dude, Which is completely insane, Right?

I never really thought that talking to a stranger can make me a little more proud of myself but it has. BradfordBadBoi's kind words and deep quotes have gone deep into my soul and stayed there. For the first time in a long time I'm happy and I don't think anything can change that or so I thought anyway. Talking to him just feels so right I can't explain it or put it into words how much he's helped me. God what am I doing! I'm supposed to be changing for gym class not sitting here daydreaming about him get outta my head boy! I get changed in the school toilets, Not very hygienic I know but I'm not comfortable with everyone seeing my body. Not to mention the various different bruises I have on me. I couldn't wait for this class to be over then I could go home and talk to him I couldn't wait. See today is our last day before half term so I can talk to him for as long as I like for two whole weeks!

Gym was the most painful experience of my entire life! First I got paired with bloody Zayn make my life hell Malik! to do warm ups he didn't even take it slow I mean really he must have known I was already in agony. Then we played dodge ball the popular crowd threw balls at me left right and center. It ended with me being smacked in the face full force with a ball I fell backwards over a bench face first on the floor, Nose pouring with blood just a typical day for me. Harry bolted over to me from the sidelines and so did our P.E teacher. Harry helped me up and asked if I was ok I glared at him as if saying 'What the hell do you think?!', The teacher examined my nose and told me to head straight up to the nurses office but wait! It get's better Zayn had to take me just my luck. 

The walk to the nurses office was silent Zayn didn't even bother slowing down for me he just mumbled the harsh 'Hurry up idiot' comments. Once inside the nurses office she gave me some tissue and told me to wait there while she went to get a band-aid, Zayn had to stay with me which he didn't exactly like and neither did I to be perfectly honest. He stood as far away from me as he could like I was a deadly disease. The room was so silent I could practically hear both our breathing I decided I had to ask what his problem was with me I had to be brave come on Niall you can do this!

"Um can I ask something?" I said timidly.

Zayn glared at me rolling his eyes "It's a free country ain't it"

"I suppose so. I wanted to know why you hate me so much?" I replied shocked that the words even managed to leave my lips.

"What?" He stated.

"Please don't ask me to say it again" I exclaimed.

"I-I-I don't know, Your just an easy target I suppose bit of fun". Zayn replied shrugging his shoulders. This really did annoy me how could he find this fun!

"Fun,fun?! You think beating me up is fun! You get bored so you beat up on me because it's all your good at!" I snapped regretting it instantly as Zayn looked me straight in the eyes, Staring deep into my very soul, I shuddered at the feeling. Zayn was just about to retaliate when the nurse came back band-aid in hand at that moment Zayn stormed out the room, The nurse didn't question this and I was rather grateful.