Chapter One

Heya guys so this is my very first fanfiction. I'm hoping you enjoy reading the stories I create just as much as I enjoy writing them. Please leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Everybody gets bullied right? I mean I'm not the only person in the world to ever get bullied so I don't feel that I have the right to complain about it, But here I am, Monday morning laying in my bed dreading the thought of leaving it and going to the hell hole I call school. I know what your all thinking 'oh come on everyone hates school'. It takes up pretty much most of your teenage life and its full of bitter old moany teachers who find any excuse to bite your head off. For me that aspect of school doesn't bother me, The teachers I can get used to no problem, The homework I don't have an actual choice on doing that. So why am I complaining? Well its abit of a understatement to say I'm not the most popular person in school infact, I'm not popular at all. I have one friend who I rarely see due to school putting us in different classes, But fate well that has a way of punching me in the face because school had decided to put me in all the same classes with my biggest tormentor Zayn Malik. 

Zayn and his friends enjoy making everyday of my school life a living hell. I've never done anything to offend or piss them off, yet I'm the target of there practical jokes. Everyday they torment me, Physically hurt me and call me names such as loser, Teachers pet, Ugly, Funny teeth oh and the best one faggot. Yes I'm gay and I've never been ashamed of what I am until now. I don't really think they care how much there words hurt or how much of a impact they have on me. Every shred of confidence I had at one point just vanished into thin air the minute they started targeting me. The words they say cut deep into my soul the only thing that eases my pain is self harm. The self harm is the only thing that takes away the hurtful words they say to me, I have always gone by the saying words bullies say take only a few seconds to speak, but a lifetime to get over, Unless you've been bullied or been targeted by abuse you have no idea how true that saying really is.

Walking to school I don't think I've ever dreaded a walk so much. I'm walking into another day of situations I know I can't handle and I know I will never over come. I have my earphones in, iPod on trying to block the entire world out that is until I see him, Zayn Malik and his friends standing outside the school gate smoking as if it makes them seem cooler. I try to avoid his gaze but as soon as his eyes land on me he grins that wicked smirk that tells me today is going to be another day in hell. I lower my head and walk straight into the school not even bothering to listen to there shouts of 'fag and you don't belong in this world'. Walking up to my locker I see my one and only friend, Harry Styles waiting for me his mop of curly hair falling all over the place. He see's me and grins his massive cheeky grin that could in all honesty get him out of any situation. We talk for what seems like only a few minutes then that dreaded bell rings to tell me my torment had begun Harry hugs me and runs off to his first class.

School could not have gone worse! First Zayn and his mates decided to shout abuse at me all day thinking it was absolutely hilarious. His friends held me back after school while Zayn spat in my face and kicked me in the gut calling me a disgusting fag. For a slight moment I thought I saw a pang of guilt in Zayn's eyes but I must have been imagining it he has no heart or soul. Once I got home I fell onto my bed with my laptop in hand and decided to check my Facebook. Yes just as  I thought nothing but abuse on there too. Normally Facebook ads really get on my wit but today I saw one advertising a chatroom and I thought why not it couldn't hurt right? So I typed the address into the tool bar and clicked search. My username 'IrishLecprechan' I was just getting used to the whole new site when a message appeared up in my chat from 'BradfordBadBoi' 

Little did I know BradfordBadBoi would change my life dramatically. They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer that saying is more true then you will ever know.