It is Brandon..

Callie's POV cont

I quickly drive us to the airport  and we go though secerity.  once we board the plane, i get all excited but im still scared.i can't wait to see him again and hug him.  i try and stay postive.  we soon take off and all i can think of is him.  i play with Taylor on the plane and we watch a movie together.  We ended up watching frozen and halfway  through we fell asleep for the rest of the flight.

* 14 hours later*

Callie's POV

We finally made it to Maine.  I quickly  go to the adress that  Luca had told me.  we are almost there when  i see that there was a car crash right up ahead.  i  could care less about it. ' COME ON MOVE I NEED TO GET SOMEWHERE" i say while i beep the horn.  It was a quiet little road but i could care less. I just wanted to get to Brandon and apoligize. We are moving so fucking slow. i was on the long street where he was. but just as i had turned onto it the stupid traffic had to kick in. Finally i get to see what happend because i sometimes care about the people. i see ahead and i see a boy on the grown with blood spilling out of his chest. i could care less, untill i look back quickly and focus moe on the face and i imediantly know who he is. It is Brandon.

oooo  what happend to Brandon.. hmm